⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Mix clan war tournament #1

21 minutes ago, GwiZada said:

Hi cena , well i suggeest if it's possible in SH only maps with super jump cause some ppl ( like me ) can't play with mega jump :3 so i hope u can do it ❤️ 😜Thank you !!

Why should he quit that , cause ome ppl , dont know how to play..Thats its  a disadvantage for the oens who  know and advantage for those who dont..

Your suggest make no sense...

1 hour ago, GwiZada said:

Hi cena , well i suggeest if it's possible in SH only maps with super jump cause some ppl ( like me ) can't play with mega jump :3 so i hope u can do it ❤️ 😜Thank you !!

randon is random and cena said random dotn try to change anything, not our bad that you dont know how to play normal sh withou super jump

1 hour ago, GwiZada said:

I said it will be random. Just like how players play mix. Maps are being played random in the map cycle. So it depends on your luck, some teams will play in super jump maps and other teams will play SH maps. TOTALLY random, I don't control it. 

3 hours ago, Gangsta said:

randon is random and cena said random dotn try to change anything, not our bad that you dont know how to play normal sh withou super jump

Excuse me !! first of all i don't want to [fight with u] second  m just asking ..i even don't know that he said " random " third  i didn't said that is ur fault that i'm not well in mega jump why u  always ... nvm  { improve ur english } 

3 hours ago, Cena said:

I said it will be random. Just like how players play mix. Maps are being played random in the map cycle. So it depends on your luck, some teams will play in super jump maps and other teams will play SH maps. TOTALLY random, I don't control it. 

okay ty Cena :3 

4 hours ago, Florin said:

Why should he quit that , cause ome ppl , dont know how to play..Thats its  a disadvantage for the oens who  know and advantage for those who dont..

Your suggest make no sense...

Well Hi florin i just Asking and maybe your comment is a little bit logic but super jump is more fun and u can kill  easly while the mega jump we will see a lot of Kmz  and ..... i hope that i convince u well .

2 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

Depends on hour and day of the week I guess, and I haven't asked around yet.

It will be most prob on weekend so we make sure everyone can join. (Friday and Saturday)

2 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

I actually only saw this thread when Ass told me about it xD

Hmm, who posted this then? 🤔

On 5/9/2018 at 5:35 AM, TheMoose said:

Add us powermoosefappers to the mix, we will kick all yer asses xD

17 hours ago, GwiZada said:

Excuse me !! first of all i don't want to [fight with u] second  m just asking ..i even don't know that he said " random " third  i didn't said that is ur fault that i'm not well in mega jump why u  always ... nvm  { improve ur english } 

kidding right ? you are just telling me to improve my englsh? lmao, think about yourself already

16 hours ago, TheMoose said:

Depends on hour and day of the week I guess, and I haven't asked around yet, but for the time being these are the players that would play for the Mooses

Me

Assntitties

Zullolo

I'll update when I ask others. I actually only saw this thread when Ass told me about it xD

where's the gnappo? :ooo

For those who I didn't find ingame to take the 1k gcs from them. PM me when you see me ingame or in discord so I can do so. If you don't know if you paid the 1k gcs or not yet. Check your names in the list made by your clan owner. I have added "Paid 1k gcs" next to the names for players who paid. 

4 minutes ago, RealJesus said:

gonna pay in five installments of 200 GCs each over the next five months how does that sound? I think it's a fair deal

Haha, try to get them as soon as possible. I can wait. Definitly not a five months :P 

On 5/8/2018 at 11:28 AM, Cena said:

I forgot to mention. If a clan is only have 3 members to fight with and they are against another team of 5. The other team needs to be 3 players only.

For example:

If CnT is only 3 players and they are against KoM who are 5 players. When it is time for CnT vs KoM. KoM will need to remove 2 of their members. When and if KoM wins and CnT gets disqualified. KoM will qualify to face another team. Lets say they will face "Infinity" who are 5 members. Then KoM can you all of their 5 members who registered.  

Since this will disadvantage bigger clans against smaller clans. We are gonna inforce all clans to have 5 members at least to register. If you fail to get 5 members. It is your clan problem. So if you only have 3 members registered against a clan of 5, then it will be 3 vs 5. Thats how it will be. Feel free to register more members to your clans. I will keep updating/announcing informations by posting more in this topic later on. Please inform you clan leaders in case they didn't read it themselves.

7 hours ago, tyfusjap said:

@Goldberg 

As the best clan on mix.

We've got to participate or else we'll be seen as faggots like the french in WW2.

Hail KoM!

1 hour ago, Accident said:

Well I would like to join as KoM|Chickenbutt... butt I dunno if we can get up to 5 members online that the same time 😛

I would love to participate. I havent played as much as usual so i havent spoke to anyone yet about it, if you KoM guys see this post you can PM me on forums or ingame if you are interested to participate. I'm very excited about it, i'm just not sure how many KoMers that's online lately and which ones. But i guess if im too late with this reply now we should look forward to the next event instead, that's up to cena and Ywa how they decided and when the deadline is. But afaik, KoM is interested in this event :D

12 minutes ago, Goldberg said:

But i guess if im too late with this reply now we should look forward to the next event instead, that's up to cena and Ywa how they decided and when the deadline is. But afaik, KoM is interested in this event :D

Feel free to add KoM, but try to be fast about it please. You can have few days no problems.

27 minutes ago, Goldberg said:

I would love to participate. I havent played as much as usual so i havent spoke to anyone yet about it, if you KoM guys see this post you can PM me on forums or ingame if you are interested to participate. I'm very excited about it, i'm just not sure how many KoMers that's online lately and which ones. But i guess if im too late with this reply now we should look forward to the next event instead, that's up to cena and Ywa how they decided and when the deadline is. But afaik, KoM is interested in this event :D

Count me in Goldy ^^

14 hours ago, Goldberg said:

I'm in. And the active members are: Mercury, Chicken, Dub and me.

Idk about R0ck if he's active or not.

I even saw Interface online yesterday.