Jap (Paid 1k gcs)

Dubstep (Paid 1k gcs)

Chickenbutt

Mercury (Paid 1k gcs)

Edited by Cena
Updating information.
On 5/14/2018 at 3:56 PM, RealJesus said:

where's the gnappo? :ooo

GnappoTheGreat isn't a fan of RTF and SH so he'll pass xD tbh neither am i but i am moosembassador of the planet

Ok fappo is joining our team but he'll be afk on SH xd

let's face it with my SH shitero skills and our terrible track record at RTF we're in for a worse season than Spurs...

Edited by TheMoose
2 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

I'm not part of any clan but i'd really like to play on this event. Can i join to somewhere? :)

Join a clan which is participating. Or make ur own clan and inv ur friends and you still can add ur clan to the list.

11 minutes ago, tyfusjap said:

How long will this take? All clan have to fight each other right?

Yes, I would say 3-4 days. Not sure yet tho. I didn't make the tournament draw. Busy getting the server ready. Also I want to make the clanwar between 8:00PM-10:00PM. 1 fight between 2 clans would take around 30-50 mins according to my calculations. So 2 fights per day. We have around 9 clans in the list. So it take 3-4 days as I said in the beginning. Only on Friday and Saturday tho. The rest of the week there will be no fight since many of us go to school/work during week. 

44 minutes ago, Cena said:

Yes, I would say 3-4 days. Not sure yet tho. I didn't make the tournament draw. Busy getting the server ready. Also I want to make the clanwar between 8:00PM-10:00PM. 1 fight between 2 clans would take around 30-50 mins according to my calculations. So 2 fights per day. We have around 9 clans in the list. So it take 3-4 days as I said in the beginning. Only on Friday and Saturday tho. The rest of the week there will be no fight since many of us go to school/work during week. 

Friday and Saturday, perfect. 8-10 PM, UAE time?

1 hour ago, mr.reese said:

I'm not part of any clan but i'd really like to play on this event. Can i join to somewhere? :)

do like me, be a temporary member of a clan; |D| clan have a place for a 5th member

Well this will be the first ever CL Final i'll miss.

And school ain't no problem for me cause i've already got summer break... 3 months of utter shitty boredom.

2 hours ago, Cena said:

Clan War Tournament

The event will start every Friday and Saturday of each week starting this week. (25 May and 26 May)

Below you will see who will fight who and when. If you have any doubt let me know about it. 

First we will have:  

KXK|GucciGanG vs Kings of Mix

It will start Friday 25 May. 8:00 PM GMT +2. Click here to convert the time to your local city/town.

Then we will have: 

The Ultimates vs Team Yoshi

It will start Friday 25 May. 9:30 PM GMT +2. Click here to convert the time to your local city/town.

Then we will have:

Infinity vs Team D-FENDERS

It will start Saturday 26 May. 8:00 PM GMT +2. Click here to convert the time to your local city/town.

Then we will have: 

POSTPONED, I will announce more information later this week.

Genesis vs Cenation

It will start Saturday 26 May. 9:30 PM GMT +2. Click here to convert the time to your local city/town. 

This will be the first round. More information for the winning clans will be announced later on. Do not forget the winning clan will receive 10k GCs per member. So keep up the good work and your skills ;)  

Also a rank on your forum account saying that you have won the first CW of Mix in MrGreen! 

For FaP clan: The winning clan from each fight (so 3 total) with the lowest points. Will face FaP. For example if KoM won with 10 points, Infinity with 11 and Team Yoshi with 15. FaP would face KoM next week. I will keep posting updates as well, so stay tuned! 

Edited by Cena

How about if someone can play friday, but not saturday? Can i add more people that are available to participate or is 5 the absolute maximum?

4 hours ago, Laca said:

If anyone win, can he buy map? 😮

No, no buying maps.

3 hours ago, Goldberg said:

How about if someone can play friday, but not saturday? Can i add more people that are available to participate or is 5 the absolute maximum?

For this time, no. I'm doing everything manually and it will be a lot of work for me and I can't do it all. Sorry. 

2 hours ago, Laca said:

😮 @Cena cena please so much, can you change clan "Infinity" on friday? Because of uefa and for example me cant play im saturday, and im not alone from my team, thank you

I can't, the list are final. It won't take long either. You will have time to watch football, I will watch it too.

10 minutes ago, Cena said:

I can't, the list are final. It won't take long either. You will have time to watch football, I will watch it too.

Is problem to change anyone from saturday with anyone from friday? Because for example we wouldnt be able to play, im ok, but others...