⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Mix clan war tournament #1

Well played Ultimates. It was kinda unfair playing 5v3 But dunno if Cena would allow u to recruit some ppl from server before CW (there was few willing to join cw) Thats how we got @RNQ in our team just before clan war started, and he is probably our MVP (thought Ultimates will play with 5member, so wanted to have even teams, turned out it was uneven af :d)

Anyway thx all for clean playing (not u Flo blocker) it was fun :D

Good luck for CnT and Genesis tomorrow

Edited by 4ssNT1tti3s
edit
Just now, 4ssNT1tti3s said:

Well played Ultimates. It was kinda unfair playing 5v3 But dunno if Cena would allow u to recruit some ppl from server before CW (there was few willing to join cw) Thats how we got @RNQ in our team just before clan war started, and he is probably our MVP (thought Ultimates will play with 5member, so wanted to have even teams, turned out it was uneven af :d)

Anyway thx all for clean playing (not u Flo blocker) it was fun :D

I removed ur quote. About this: 

But dunno if Cena would allow u to recruit some ppl from server before CW (there was few willing to join cw) Thats how we got @RNQ in our team just before clan war started

As I said before to every clan before they start from last week. If it is your first time to play the clanwar. Feel free to make changes for your clan. But once you start the war with specific players  "1" "2" "3" "4" and "5". Then all of the same members should join for the next clanwar. Player "6" can NOT join. Thats why FaP could inv RNQ. Unlike Ultimates, they had to get Norris and npm I guess? I don't remember who exactly.

12 minutes ago, 4ssNT1tti3s said:

Dobrze grał Ultimates. To było trochę niesprawiedliwe granie 5v3 Ale nie wiem, czy Cena pozwoliłaby ci zrekrutować trochę ppl z serwera przed CW (było niewielu chętnych do dołączenia do cw). To, jak dostaliśmy @RNQ  w naszym zespole tuż przed początkiem wojny klanów, a on jest prawdopodobnie naszym MVP (myślę, że Ultimates zagra z 5memberem, więc chciał mieć nawet drużyny, okazało się, że jest nierówny af : d )

W każdym razie dla czystej gry (nie u Flo-Blockera) było fajnie :RE

ty :)

Results for today's clanwar. 

Team Yoshi vs GucciGanG

Since GucciGang didn't show up (except for qrew). Team Yoshi automatically wins. However, here are the points if you are still interested. qRew will shock everyone who will read this. 

Remember, these are fights for the losing team. They do not effect the clanwar tournament for the winning clans. 

• Team Yoshi:

Yoshi: 3+3+3+1+2+2+5

Nee: 2+1+1+5+3+1

NickYAHOO: 1+5+4+3+3+3+5+1

Mad: 1+1

With total points of 58 points.

• GucciGanG:

qRew: 5+2+5+1+3+5+1+10+10+10+5+3+4

Taner: 1

With total points of 65 points. 

However, as I said above. GucciGanG failed to show up after 15 mins from the time start which makes it only qrew who came. Therefore 1 player and it is need to have 2 at least. Team Yoshi wins.

Genesis vs Cenation

• Cenation:

Stig: 5+3+5+5+5+5+1+3

Cena: 4+5+2+1+3+10+10+10+4+5+3

Nitro: 2+2+3+1+3+1+3+4

Nibje: 3+5+1

Flo: 1+4+4+3+1+2

With total points of 132 points

• Genesis:

Nacho: 1

P0l: 3+5+4+5

Guiazda: 1

Leriat: 1+1+5+2+1

Shadow: 3+2

With total points of 33 points.

Cenations wins. Feel free to watch the videos if you are interested here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOpmE7BIEWQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deKSqWEJ_88

I will post next week's fight. Tomorrow. 

Edited by Cena
Just now, Maina said:

but how Flo turned to be Cnt, thats unacceptable in the middle of clanwar, Flo already have his chance but he failed...

CnT never played yet. I gave the opportunity to every clan owner to change players as long as they never played yet. All clanowners know this because I told them personally. 

Just now, Cena said:

CnT never played yet. I gave the opportunity to every clan owner to change players as long as they never played yet. All clanowners know this because I told them personally. 

oh well i didn't know that, sry

6 hours ago, Cena said:
  • Team Yoshi:

Yoshi: 3+3+3+1+2+2+5

Nee: 2+1+1+5+3+1

NickYAHOO: 1+5+4+3+3+3+5+1

Mad: 1+1

With total points of 58 points.

• GucciGanG:

qRew: 5+2+5+1+3+5+1+10+10+10+5+3+4

Taner: 1

With total points of 65 points. 

However, as I said above. GucciGanG failed to show up after 15 mins from the time start which makes it only qrew who came. Therefore 1 player and it is need to have 2 at least. Team Yoshi wins.

Erasing me and Mekuar from history (if it doesn't matter anyways couldn't we see our contributions as well?) :P also lol @F1MADKILLER 2 pts

Guest F1MADKILLER
4 hours ago, RealJesus said:

Erasing me and Mekuar from history (if it doesn't matter anyways couldn't we see our contributions as well?) :P also lol @F1MADKILLER 2 pts

Well it was bad luck on the maps

For next week (Friday and Saturday) 8th and 9th of June. We will have another 4 fights/ClanWars. 

First, we will start it with:

FaP vs Cenation

It will start Friday 8th of June at 8:00 PM GMT +2. Click here to convert the time to your country.

Then we will have: 

The loser between FaP/Cenation vs Team Yoshi

It will start Friday 8th of June at 9:30 PM GMT +2. Click here to convert the time to your country.

I will announce it later.

Then we will have: 

The winner between FaP/Cenation vs Kings of Mix

It will start Saturday 9th of June at 8:00 PM GMT +2. Click here to convert the time to your country.

After Saturday. I will announce the final winner for the clan war. 

I can manage a clan war between the losing clans. Team Yoshi vs The loser between FaP/Cenation AND Genesis vs Infinity. If I get confirmation from clan owners from previous mentioned clans and interested to participate. Just lemme know by making a post here. 

Edited by Cena