Mr. Green Gaming

Mix clan war tournament #1

Guest F1MADKILLER
9 minutes ago, Cena said:

Tmw, 6:30 PM GMT+2. Team Yoshi vs the losing team between FaP ( @TheMoose) and Cenation. Then. The winner between Cenation/FaP vs KoM at 8:00 GMT +2. After that we will have Genesis vs the winner between Team Yoshi and whoever they will face at 9:30 GMT +2. It might sound confusing, but hope it is clear. Just ask me if there is a problem understanding what I said.

As I stated above I can't do Saturday at that time I spent £25 on something prearranged for months can we maybe do it later on or postpone it for next Saturday?

2 hours ago, Cena said:

Tmw, 6:30 PM GMT+2. Team Yoshi vs the losing team between FaP ( @TheMoose) and Cenation. Then. The winner between Cenation/FaP vs KoM at 8:00 GMT +2. After that we will have Genesis vs the winner between Team Yoshi and whoever they will face at 9:30 GMT +2. It might sound confusing, but hope it is clear. Just ask me if there is a problem understanding what I said.

@NickYahoo @Buurrman @RealJesus Will you guys be there?

18 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

Meh..

if we lost it's proof too much emphasis is given to rtf

So far the points are 77 for CnT and 82 for FaP. Didn't count the last round of NTS yet. The video is processing and can't see who finished. But generally you guys won. 

Edited by Cena
39 minutes ago, Cena said:

So far the points are 77 for CnT and 82 for FaP. Didn't count the last round of NTS yet. The video is processing and can't see who finished. But generally you guys won. 

gg CnT wp but that rtf...

102 CnT and 57 Team Yoshi. @BlueYoshi97. I will make a better post for yesterday's and today's games tomorrow with personal points and stuff like that...etc Today is last day of clanwar. I hope everyone enjoyed and I promise to do it better next time. I had such bad rules since it is our first time. Have a good day.

Guest F1MADKILLER

Hopefully there be another CW in future and we can get it all sorted out the little things that need sorting otherwise it is fun :)

Edited by F1MADKILLER
13 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

I really enjoyed this tournament, you did a good job organizing all of it, it's not easy. Thanks very much!

13 hours ago, Stig said:

it was fun realy :) and you did great job Cena and anyone who help you 

13 hours ago, F1MADKILLER said:

Hopefully there be another CW in future and we can get it all sorted out the little things that need sorting otherwise it is fun :)

12 hours ago, GwiZada said:

I Actually enjoyed this Cw with a good organization ..u did Well Gj cena waiting for the next CW ;)

11 hours ago, Accident said:

This was nice. ty Cena ^^

11 hours ago, Nibje said:

that was so much fun really!

10 hours ago, 4ssNT1tti3s said:

gg :')

5 hours ago, TheMoose said:

gg all and especially for organizers :)

3 hours ago, SkyNET said:

Fu

Thanks to everyone! It really makes me feel better. At least I know I didn't spend my time for nothing. I promise for a better one in the future.

I will post Friday's and Saturday's results today. The winning clan will get 10k GCs per member. 2nd clan which is FaP will get 5,000 GCs per member. 3rd clan which is CnT will get 2,500 GCs per member. So FaP, KoM and CnT need to PM me ingame when they see me online! (Only the 5 members who participated). 

Friday's clanwar result:

FaP vs Cenation

• FaP:

Assntittes: 4+5+1+5+3+5+4+2
RNQ: 3+5+2+5+5+1+3
Cock: 2+1+1+4+3+3+3
Cockolate: 3+3+2+4
Gnappo: 2+1

With total of 82 points.

• Cenation:

Cena: 5+4+4+5+1+1+10+10+10+1
Flo: 1+2+5+5+5
Nibje: 1+1+3+3

With total of 77 points.

Saturday's clanwar result:

Team Yoshi vs Cenation

• Team Yoshi: 

Shrug: 3+1+1
Yoshi: 2+5+3+4+5
Nee: 1+3+10+2
Mad: 5
Nick:3+1+3+4+1

With total of 57 points.

• Cenation:

Flo: 5+4
Stig: 4+3+5+3+2+2+4
Cena:2+5+1+1+10+5+3+5
Nibje: 1+1+3+5
Skynet: 5+1+5+3+10+1+3

With total of 102 points.

FaP vs Kings of Mix

• Kings of mix:

Mercury: 5+4+3+3+3+3+3+5+10+10+5
Goldberg: 4+3+3+1+5+5+3+5+5
Dubstep: 3+5+4+5+1+1+1+1+2+4+2
Chickenbutt: 2+5+1+4+1+1
Jap: 5+3+2+4

Total: 145 points

• FaP:

Assntittes: 2+5+3+3
RNQ: 1+1
Cockolate: 1
Cock: 2
Gnappo: 1

Total: 19 points

Cenation vs Genesis

• Cenation:

Nibje: 5+4+1+4+2
Stig: 4+1+10+2+5
Skynet: 2+5+4+1+3
Flo: 1+1+2+2+4
Cena: 2+3+1+10+5+5

With total of 87 points.

• Genesis: 

Nacho: 3+5+1+3+5+3
Leriat: 3+5+5+5+10+4
Natsu: 3+1+1+1+3
P0l: 3+3+3+5
Geomix: 5+3+1+1

With total of 82 points.

Final results are:

1- KoM 

2- FaP 

3- CnT

4- Genesis

5- Team Yoshi

6- The Ultimates 

7- Infinity

8- GucciGanG

9- Defenders

This clan war was more fun to active clans rather than skilled clans. I made some mistakes in the rules, but this was our first clanwar so I couldn't know. I will have some rules changed for the next clanwar.

• Mainly it will be increasing the 5 players limit to ~7. Adding ~3 players extra. In case the main player couldn't come.
  • There will be no more voting 2 for the next clanwar. In that way we make sure each clan will play 3 different maps for each game mode (NTS, SH, DD and RTF).
  • I will also make it that every clan fight the other clan at least once before getting qualified/disqualified. Instead of 1 fight and if you lose you are out. It will be different. You will have a chance to fight each clan once before deciding qualifying or not. 

Please if you have any other suggestions for the next clanwar. Post it below so everyone can see it and react on it. Thanks to everyone. 

Edited by Cena
41 minutes ago, Cena said:

Please if you have any other suggestions for the next clanwar. Post it below so everyone can see it and react on it. Thanks to everyone. 

Next time add CTF.

CTF in cw would be awesome, because this is the only gamemode that truly requires teamwork.

Some will attack, some will defend.

This would require strategy, perfect for cw.

Edited by tyfusjap
18 minutes ago, tyfusjap said:

Next time add CTF.

CTF in cw would be awesome, because this is the only gamemode that truly requires teamwork.

Some will attack, some will defend.

This would require strategy, perfect for cw.

This requires a little bit of scripting I believe. Which I can't do xD Unfortunately I do almost everything manually. If I do add CTF map for example. KoM and CnT will be in red team and same to the blue team. I can't make you guys separate. 

Guest F1MADKILLER
40 minutes ago, Cena said:

This requires a little bit of scripting I believe. Which I can't do xD Unfortunately I do almost everything manually. If I do add CTF map for example. KoM and CnT will be in red team and same to the blue team. I can't make you guys separate. 

it is possible without scripting using admin panel but it is a lot of hassle @Cena