BoNd's Moderator Application

BoNd

* Gameserver: Mix 

* Country of origin: INDIA

* Link to Steam Community profile : Nope

* Discord name : BoNd

* Ingame name: BoNd

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin :

Hello folks , My name is Bharat. I am 19 years old and i live in New Delhi capital of India. At the moment, i am pursuing BTS (Bachelor of tourism studies) as well as learning  german language at Goethe institute Maxmuller Bhawan in New Delhi. It is popular for their teaching and  germanic atmosphere  and it is also affliated to german embassy. I love to travel becacuse it always changes my perspective this is why i chose my career in travel and tourism . When i get free i always try to find time to explore the historical places, forts, other cool destinations and reading biographical books as well. It inspire me a lot to do something special in my life. I also love gaming in my leisure time i play lots of games such as MTA, Mortal Combat , Injustice,Tekken etc.

However, my favourite is MR green. I joined this game in 2016 since then It has been my favourite game. When i joined this game i saw the environment of the game that was quite helpul. Most of the players wants to help novice members. Community is praiseworthy.

I have joined after few months on account of exams and some personal issues but now i am fit for the game.

Reason to be a moderator : i want to be a moderator because i frequently play in the morning when i join the game , i have seen the absence of moderator and admins due to the indian timing (GMT+5:30) that is quite different i understand it . I just see some country members playing in the server and they always spam and block one another that is wrong in accordance with server rules. They always argue with each other. Therfore i applied for this application so that i can punish them if they do not abide by the rules. I will try to give my best to the mix server. Sorry for the bad english 🤗

Regards,

BoNd

Edited by BoNd