Mr. Green Gaming

New event idea!

Tear

I have an idea of a new kind of event, i call it "Team wars".

Team wars consists of a battle in the different maps (it would be good to include race maps) among 5 teams depending on the number of participants that sign up.
The "teams" would be generated randomly depending on the registration number of the player. The event in general consists of learning to work in a team with different players.
To be fair, each team would be led by each of the past clan war champions (KoM team).
The winners could be awarded with whatever the administration wishes.
All players can participate (with the exception of unregistered players), they can participate although they are not in a clan.

On 6/29/2018 at 1:45 AM, GeminiDuUranusi said:

I have an idea of a new kind of event, i call it "Team wars".

Team wars consists of a battle in the different maps (it would be good to include race maps) among 5 teams depending on the number of participants that sign up.
The "teams" would be generated randomly depending on the registration number of the player. The event in general consists of learning to work in a team with different players.
To be fair, each team would be led by each of the past clan war champions (KoM team).
The winners could be awarded with whatever the administration wishes.
All players can participate (with the exception of unregistered players), they can participate although they are not in a clan.

Its almost same as clanwars, the only difference players join random teams and have to play together if I understood u correctly.