⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Clan war suggestions

Clan war suggestions  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How many MAIN members per clan should participate?

2. 2. How many extra players should be participated in case the MAIN player couldn't come?

3. 3. Should blocking be allowed in NTS?

Just now, Maina said:

to keep things fair, both clans need to choose the maps they want to play, 1map for each mode for the 2clans, otherwise kom will keep winning every clan war in the future.

I have requested 3 different maps from shadow and nitro for each game mode. Those maps will not be added to the mix server. Only the event server and players will be able to join before clanwar start by 30-45 mins so they can see the map and warm up.

17 minutes ago, Cena said:

I have requested 3 different maps from shadow and nitro for each game mode. Those maps will not be added to the mix server. Only the event server and players will be able to join before clanwar start by 30-45 mins so they can see the map and warm up.

Also those 3 different maps for each game mode, will be played the whole clanwar. Does it sound good? (This question is directed to everyone). 

Guest F1MADKILLER

I would say different mappers aswell for CW and once the CW is over the maps go on mix and new modes maybe e.g. CTF if bier could script it or SDK for it

I will make some changes to the rules compared to the previous clanwar, tell me what you think.

- Instead of voting 2, you will always vote 1 so in that case both clans get to play different map. Instead of 1 map and 1 guy who knows the map good will just simply win. So voting 1 every time till both clans get to play each game mode 3 times and every time a different map. 

- Since most likely there will be 5 main players and 2 extra (according to the voting above). I believe every clan should have enough players to join the server. If you have lower than 5, then you are automatically eliminated. 

- I wanna change the way a group gets qualified. I wanna make it more like the world cup. Each clan fights the other. That way we make sure it is more fair, but in order to do that. We need a high amount of clans to participate. Since last clanwar started, a lot of losing clans got deleted. I will see how this works.  

I will post more if I have anything in mind, just lemme know what u think about this ^

Edited by Cena

Here's my suggestion concerning number of players that can play, in my opinion all members of each clan should be allowed to join.

For example: There still will be 5 main players, but if leader decide and manage to get another 5 from his clan, he can exchange his whole team in between clan fights.

The only requirement will be that all of these players must be listed as members before clan war started.

Also considering You plan more clans facing each other at different times and days its more than likely everyone from main 5players +2 reserve wont make it, then that rule will allow clan leader to quickly fill empty place with someone from his clan before his next clan fight. If clan has more mombers why wouldn't they use it for their advantage? Thats all just my thoughts.

30 minutes ago, AsSnTittieS said:

Here's my suggestion concerning number of players that can play, in my opinion all members of each clan should be allowed to join.

For example: There still will be 5 main players, but if leader decide and manage to get another 5 from his clan, he can exchange his whole team in between clan fights.

The only requirement will be that all of these players must be listed as members before clan war started.

Also considering You plan more clans facing each other at different times and days its more than likely everyone from main 5players +2 reserve wont make it, then that rule will allow clan leader to quickly fill empty place with someone from his clan before his next clan fight. If clan has more mombers why wouldn't they use it for their advantage? Thats all just my thoughts.

I don't want for the team to keep changing players. I want same people who represent the team and see how good they are. But I will discuss it first with the others who will help me manage the next clanwar. 

45 minutes ago, Mekuar said:

Block is allowed? or Block is not allowed? Very ridiculous. Of course block must be prohibited.

İf Block will be allowed I will say my 5 years old cousin. He can play for me XD

The No's are more anyway.

I will close the poll by tomorrow and I will post the list for clanwar tonight or tomorrow so keep checking the other main topic. I will also mention everyone on discord!  

1 hour ago, AsSnTittieS said:

for some reason i can't vote for no:faceslap: but allow blocking and we would see nice tactics like barricades on finish line and they letting pass only player from their team lol

Probably because you need to vote for the other 2 questions.