⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Possible closure of Mr. Green Zombie Survival server

Ywa

Hi folks,

I'm building towards the new Mr. Green website with a new GreenCoins system.

The Mr. Green Zombie Survival server, that has been around for a very long time, requires more work to adapt to the new GreenCoins system than I would like to do. Seeing the player counts have been very low for a very long time.

Before I make a decision, I would like to hear some opinions.

Thanks.

The server has had a great run and Im glad I was part of most of the time that the server was active. But everything has to come to an end at some point, I myself have had that realization quite some time ago and shutting down the server only makes sense. At the very least it will give you more resources to use for other servers. I dont see any future for zombie survival on garrysmod at this point anymore.

Honestly expected this a lot sooner. It was a good run while it lasted and we all have our favourite moments but it makes sense to me. It was a major part of my teenage years and i wouldnt have it any other way.

I do ask if the zs subforum could be kept and locked as well as archived simply so i can come back in a few years time and reminisce, im sure afew others might like that too.

Thanks for the good times guys.....

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 11.04.02.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...