Mr. Green Gaming
Sign in to follow this  
Ywa

Possible closure of Mr. Green Zombie Survival server

Hi folks,

I'm building towards the new Mr. Green website with a new GreenCoins system.

The Mr. Green Zombie Survival server, that has been around for a very long time, requires more work to adapt to the new GreenCoins system than I would like to do. Seeing the player counts have been very low for a very long time.

Before I make a decision, I would like to hear some opinions.

Thanks.

I will suggest turn server into a GMRace server, this will be more interesting since there are few servers that use it. I can help setting it up.

Its very sad to say it, but I think its time to let go. No-one plays on it anymore. Everyone has moved on, but we have all made loads of friends from the community and server because of it. :) 

The server has had a great run and Im glad I was part of most of the time that the server was active. But everything has to come to an end at some point, I myself have had that realization quite some time ago and shutting down the server only makes sense. At the very least it will give you more resources to use for other servers. I dont see any future for zombie survival on garrysmod at this point anymore.

Honestly expected this a lot sooner. It was a good run while it lasted and we all have our favourite moments but it makes sense to me. It was a major part of my teenage years and i wouldnt have it any other way.

I do ask if the zs subforum could be kept and locked as well as archived simply so i can come back in a few years time and reminisce, im sure afew others might like that too.

Thanks for the good times guys.....

Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 11.04.02.png

12 hours ago, salvadoc17 said:

Is possible to do a Garry Mods Race Server that includes Green coin system?

Garry's Mod is not a game suitable for race/car gamemodes.