Mr. Green Gaming

Unban ...

BoyKa

I did not have the courage to come back because I know what I did and i waited to change in a better person ,  I thought I'd be back once and for all after many chance  ... but this time I will not create problems , im sry bec i insulted Cena im so stupid and i regret for what i did every single day i was thinking  about this actions and what i did .. I behaved like a child (10 years old )

I got a lot of chances and screw it all i dont know why i was so blind , you were too good for me and i I kicked too easily my punishment had consequences I'm sorry we created so many problems. 

if you could still have a chance to give me another chance it would be good if not  i will retire for another couple of years . 

Thank You have a nice summer days to all of you ! :) 

I'm not willing to remove your ban. If you want another admin to look into your request then mention it. But for me, I won't unban you. If the other admin think you can get another chance then you are lucky. But leave me out of this.

Edited by Cena
1 hour ago, Cena said:

I'm not willing to remove your ban. If you want another admin to look into your request then mention it. But for me, I won't unban you. If the other admin think you can get another chance then you are lucky. But leave me out of this.

ok then i will mention @Stig  to check my request if he wants .

Edited by BoyKa

Do i even need to comment this? Anyways, i've heard about second chances, however, i didn't hear about a seventh chance. Note that this is only the last year. Those of you who believes in a seventh chance should really think over yourselves. 

13 minutes ago, Goldberg said:

Do i even need to comment this? Anyways, i've heard about second chances, however, i didn't hear about a seventh chance. Note that this is only the last year. Those of you who believes in a seventh chance should really think over yourselves.  

but i dont  know why u are involve u are retired you just have something with me , only mix admins should comment . 

ok then just lock the topic and well then find other reasons accusse me . 

Edited by BoyKa
  • Guest locked this topic