On 8/23/2018 at 12:06 AM, BlueYoshi97 said:

Clan: Team Yoshi
Leader: FantomicanYoshi
Other members (so far):
Madkiller
Jesus
NickYahoo
Nee

You can still add 2 others as back up. In case you didn't know.

On 8/24/2018 at 6:44 PM, TheMoose said:

Nearly a week has passed, where are all the other clans?

Anyway, here's my list

Moi

SCHWARZENEGGER

Lowis

Anthony

Assntitties

Subs

Zullolo

RNQ to be confirmed

Looks good! 

We will start by the coming weekend, so last day to register your clan will be this Tuesday. So make sure you have all 5 member and 2 as backup (optional, but recommended). On Wednesday I will post who will fight who on what time and day. Good luck! 

6 hours ago, Florin said:

Nab guizada... changer...

Remember your last CW = 1 point..

I can see ingame who is the noob Flo so shut up :) ( Things just happend last cw even the 2nd Round i was not with Genesis or i add more points idiot :) ) 

8 hours ago, P0L said:

changes:

1. taner
  2. guiazada

I'm GuiZada not Guiazada  😥

39 minutes ago, TheMoose said:

Hasn't KOM created its team yet?

Last cw they made it the last day xD But when Tuesday is over. I won't accept any new clans who are registering then. 

Edited by Cena
On 8/25/2018 at 10:53 PM, Cena said:

You can still add 2 others as back up. In case you didn't know.

Yes, I've updated my post, my team is now complete.

By the way, I'm really happy that there is a clan war tournament again! :gmod: But I can't resist to ask: are there any plans for a Race tournament yet? Because I know that a lot of players on the race server would really want that. Maybe you and @MoshPit can make something like that happen somewhere in the near future? That would be awesome! I'd even be willing to help with that, if it's needed.

2 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

By the way, I'm really happy that there is a clan war tournament again! :gmod: But I can't resist to ask: are there any plans for a Race tournament yet? Because I know that a lot of players on the race server would really want that. Maybe you and @MoshPit can make something like that happen somewhere in the near future? That would be awesome! I'd even be willing to help with that, if it's needed.

It would be amazing if they also did a tournament in Race, similar in the Mix server.

11 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

Contact me on discord then ;)

12 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

i would like to enter that.

Allright i'll post even if im not really sure that everyone can participate.

Clan: Kings of Mix

Participants:

Goldberg

Chickenbutt

DubStep

Laca

Mercury

Backup:

Jap

2 hours ago, Goldberg said:

Allright i'll post even if im not really sure that everyone can participate.

Clan: Kings of Mix

Participants:

Goldberg

Chickenbutt

DubStep

Laca

Mercury

Backup:

Jap

If it will be in friday im fine, or sunday but not saturday im sorry 🙂