Mr. Green Gaming

HazardousFTW's Moderator Application

HazardousFTW

Gameserver: Race (switching to mix server is something unusual for me) 

Country of origin: Kingdom of Bahrain (BH)

Link to Steam Community profile *: https://steamcommunity.com/id/axatar/

Discord name **: Axa#2514 (i don't think this will be changed anytime soon)

Ingame name: Mostly "HazardousFTW" or "Hazardous95" comes with the "[SGA]" tag sometimes. i just change it from time to time, it's all about the subtags or something. before 2015 it was "Bahrainio" or "Axa".

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Hey there. It's Ali, from Bahrain 19 years old. speaking Arabic and English with a nearly decent experience. I've started playing within the mrgreen's Race server since 2015 somehow i registered in 2016, about a great period of knowledge with respect to others "i know. there's a lot of people started playing here before me by years now" i had "540" hours played at this time just getting real active within these days. from the the beginning of the current year I've seen a serious inactive coming from the staff team especially the race server, we all know everyone has a family, work, collage or school or some issue. they can't get free all time i really respect that. 

Yesterday, the race server hit "72" and even there's no single staff online, some players was spamming random text, caps and such. it was disturbing for some or everyone. rarely we meet some staffs here within the race server, we usually use the mix chat to contact a staff to deal with other players. i can deal with situations since I've already owned a community before with a good number of reputation. the server should not be like that since mrgreen's race is getting active within these days and it needs more staffs. it needs more before actually :3.

mta-screen_2018-11-10_21-31-07.thumb.png.b7fb37a882284181f19300ff1848818a.png
(76 Players online 11-10-2018) 

Guest F1MADKILLER
5 minutes ago, HazardousFTW said:

What you're talking about, i should say that rofl. i already said "RACE" not mix or what so ever. appreciate your comment.

I do spy on race quite often as well as playing on mix 2 screens does have its advantages

• 5 weeks later...
  • Cena locked this topic