Ywa

Remove the Shoutbox?

Shoutbox  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Shoutbox be removed?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

I was just looking at the Shoutbox and it feels kinda unnecessary because we have the Discord server. Let me know what your opinion is.

22 minutes ago, Ywa said:

I was just looking at the Shoutbox and it feels kinda unnecessary because we have the Discord server. Let me know what your opinion is.

You're right, it could be a waste, maybe.

Keep it, but in the forum should be done something to ignore certain members (some command or something like that)

Edited by Gustavo.

Not enough votes, gonna post on discord! 

On 11/22/2018 at 4:38 PM, MoshPit said:

Most of the time the shoutbox has emojis showing that members have stopped by the forum. So i would say keep it, and ban these people who are spamming it.

I am with you boss

Agree with Mosh. Eventually oldies will click into mrgreen sometime to see whats going on nowadays, if the shoutbox disappears they kinda get forced to make a topic if they wanna say hello. I'm never using the shoutbox myself but i think it's good it exists. I would consider spamming in the shoutbox the same as spamming in-game or in any topic so i would definitely try to find some sort of solution/action against those forumspammers.

A 2 messeges limit per 1 minute for each member should solve the spam problem. For the language problem, idk what we can do.