Mr. Green Gaming

The "Kash effect" (and why is it bad for the server)

Hey people of the MTA servers!

My name is Richard (Yinob, or Lionheart in game), and in this topic, I'd like to talk about the "Kash effect" or "Kash experience" as I like to use these phrases for a good reason.
I've been playing on these servers /mostly on Race/ for more than 2 years, I've seen people come and go, I've seen new faces, some of them good ones, some bad ones. Most of them were good ones, but there is one guy who is a big questionmark in my book, and it's Kash.

He hasn't improved anything over these years in terms of politeness, good manners, and generally of not being a d*ckhead. We've all seen him being utterly racist, we've all seen him blocking a lot of times, and I think we can't fix this guy. He has been muted multiple occasions possibly banned (don't know this one for sure) and he showed zero to minimal improvement in his behaviour. I thought punishment was a good way to help a person get back on track, and in the meantime, he/she can think about changing the way he/she behaves, but it didn't happen to him.

Now I'll make a list about why Kash is rotting the community from the inside (including, but not focusing on personal problems):

• He thinks he is some sort of superior being compared to others, which could very well hurt someone's feelings
  • He constantly plays dirty, not even focusing on driving well, his priority is to ram/block/PIT maneuver anyone close to him
  • He is fullblown racist towards EVERYBODY 
  • He is threatening other players, that "He has admin friends" which is a general fear factor in most of the players, who doesn't know him
  • Players around him tastes bitterness, when he comes online, as a "boogeyman", the fun usually stops when he is around (this is a personal issue, but I've seen other people as well complaining about this)
  • Once I stopped playing on this server for a longer period of time, because I couldn't handle the toxicity oozing out of this guy, and this can happen to anyone, because I think I can tolerate toxicity very well

Now I'll come up with ideas to handle this situation:

• We need an admin to have a serious talk with him
  • Possibly tag him with Blocker indefinitely
  • Bigger and bigger punishment for multiple rulebreaking

From now on, I'll have my recording software running always when I'm playing, so I can record all the things he does and post it here. For now, I just have these from today. It's not a rulebreaker, but I would be mad, if someone comes up with my mother, even if it's a joke. Will provide more later.

kashnaughty1.png

kashnaughty2.png

kashnaughty3.png

Great post!

I agree with all of his sentences,and I can tell that he literally does what Yinob wrote.

Kash is the server's dark spot.

Since he's in alw,he didn't got any punishment.

This guy seriously needs to be punished,no matter that he has admin friends.It doesnt mean that he can do anything.

16 minutes ago, Yinob said:

Hey people of the MTA servers!

My name is Richard (Yinob, or Lionheart in game), and in this topic, I'd like to talk about the "Kash effect" or "Kash experience" as I like to use these phrases for a good reason.
I've been playing on these servers /mostly on Race/ for more than 2 years, I've seen people come and go, I've seen new faces, some of them good ones, some bad ones. Most of them were good ones, but there is one guy who is a big questionmark in my book, and it's Kash.

He hasn't improved anything over these years in terms of politeness, good manners, and generally of not being a d*ckhead. We've all seen him being utterly racist, we've all seen him blocking a lot of times, and I think we can't fix this guy. He has been muted multiple occasions possibly banned (don't know this one for sure) and he showed zero to minimal improvement in his behaviour. I thought punishment was a good way to help a person get back on track, and in the meantime, he/she can think about changing the way he/she behaves, but it didn't happen to him.

Now I'll make a list about why Kash is rotting the community from the inside (including, but not focusing on personal problems):

• He thinks he is some sort of superior being compared to others, which could very well hurt someone's feelings
  • He constantly plays dirty, not even focusing on driving well, his priority is to ram/block/PIT maneuver anyone close to him
  • He is fullblown racist towards EVERYBODY 
  • He is threatening other players, that "He has admin friends" which is a general fear factor in most of the players, who doesn't know him
  • Players around him tastes bitterness, when he comes online, as a "boogeyman", the fun usually stops when he is around (this is a personal issue, but I've seen other people as well complaining about this)
  • Once I stopped playing on this server for a longer period of time, because I couldn't handle the toxicity oozing out of this guy, and this can happen to anyone, because I think I can tolerate toxicity very well

Now I'll come up with ideas to handle this situation:

• We need an admin to have a serious talk with him
  • Possibly tag him with Blocker indefinitely
  • Bigger and bigger punishment for multiple rulebreaking

From now on, I'll have my recording software running always when I'm playing, so I can record all the things he does and post it here. For now, I just have these from today. It's not a rulebreaker, but I would be mad, if someone comes up with my mother, even if it's a joke. Will provide more later.

kashnaughty1.png

kashnaughty2.png

kashnaughty3.png

You cant mark me as blocker bcs you dont have any proof when i am blocking 

5 minutes ago, MoshPit said:

If he is blocking make vid and post it in ban request. Other than that use /ignore kash

this will solve most of your problems.

It's either bugged, or just not working properly. I can still see his messages.
This is not a ban request, this is a post about a player who is actively ruining the server bit by bit.

It will solve to not see his messages.

But it WON'T solve the problem that he always wants to ram/block (!) me and other players.

Need to be a command that seperate my dimension from Kash,and I wouldnt see him.

This would be the ONLY solution for him.

And anyways:Why don't any admin give him a warning at least? Is he a god or what? He is just a player like me and the others,he must obey the rules. If I would do these things,I was like 10 times muted or even banned.

But here is his ultimate tactic: He tries to be the rudest and the cockiest player avoiding breaking the rules.So he finds another way to annoy players and save himself from being reported. (e.g.: "noob is not an insult" and "ram is allowed")

For Stig: It's okay that he is your friend,but he must obey the rules,and being NICE to other players.But he is a total assh*le,and you frequently do whatever he asks for you.And he gains an advantage of using you as a "weapon". ("I got admin friends.").And I think it's not alright,it needs to be stopped.

Oh,and you want proof? Just join race server with a fake name,and you will see what he doing.I won't waste my memory for this onion.

So the conclusion:This guy's irregural and unfair activity needd to be STOPPED.

Edited by Patya
On 11/26/2018 at 8:30 PM, Yinob said:
On 11/26/2018 at 8:30 PM, Yinob said:

He is threatening other players, that "He has admin friends" which is a general fear factor in most of the players, who doesn't know him

Screenshot_2018-12-03-09-52-29-241_com.discord.png

Screenshot_2018-12-03-09-49-32-962_com.discord.png

Screenshot_2018-12-03-09-53-01-981_com.discord.png

The third picture explains that he keeps other players in terror by telling his "admin friend" to mute the person he wants to mess with.

The reasons like not talking in English (70% of his words are polish),and of course,he provokes players and if they say a bad word to him,he reports to Stig. (I got a warning from him because that)

And finally,the most ridiculous thing was when he wanted to ban me because I insulted him ON A YOUTUBE COMMENT.OK,you probably think that he just joked,but he kept spamming me in private chat,saying that he will report me to admins and ban me,which is a way to keep players in terror.