⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

The "Kash effect" (and why is it bad for the server)

@Gametaff He isn't that bad?Try to say that when he rams you out of the track for purpose,when you have a chance for a good time.Anyways,I didn't see you from a while,so you don't know nothing about his behavior,he hasn't changed.

@MoshPit I did that,because he deserved it(see below).So don't be surprised because that.He even mocks you and you keep defending him.Just why?

Oh,I don't have video proof about his case,so it just didn't happened.Nice.Like if you don't know Kash's racing style.

I can accept my mark,but he should marked too,you have to know about his racing style,no need proof.

You're not his guardian.I've never seen you punishing him even a single time,no matter he would deserve it.

@tyfusjap He can't be muted,if you didn't know about that.

@Gonzalezo

I WILL DO WHEN YOU STOP INSULTING,RAMMING AND BLOCKING ME.(and state yourself as an expert)

Btw,these screenshots only show the aftermath after you provoked me.

Edited by Patya

I'm playing very often, the fact that you don't see me doesn't mean I don't know how things are going on the server. As I said, if you're good enough you should be able to avoid him and any blocker in general. I kinda know how you feel tho there was a time I used to get mad at blockers and rammers and believe me, it's harder for someone who plays with +200 ping, just ask for an admin to mark them as blockers and keep playing. If I can deal with them why you couldn't?

@Gametaff It was just a personal view,maybe I don't see you because different time zones. I thought blockers will get a punishment,and I think even ramming should get,if the person does it for purpose and continuously. I wouldn't be mad,the blocking you saw was just a payback for what he did.

And it's clear that he let himself "blocked",it could be dodged easily.

It's just your opinion.I don't tolerate this and I never will.He almost does everything he wants and he is protected by 2 admins,Mosh and Stig.This isn't how the server should work.

"Ask for and admin to mark them as blockers".Half Life 3 will be released sooner than Kash getting marked as a blocker.There are 2 active admins on the race server:Mosh,he does nothing against it,so maybe Abra could take care of it,but I guess he has the same view as Mosh.

Overall,I have ruined lots of race because others,but Kash does it for purpose,and he won't get punished.

Btw,I'm waiting for Kash's highly-intelligent comment,like "keep crying".

On 5/20/2019 at 3:45 AM, MoshPit said:

Patya a quick search of your name in discord shows pretty much the same thing.

Also i am not his guardian, he sent me video proof of you ramming him. I would of marked anyone for such behavior.

The only thing I don't understand is that Kash is the one always saying that "ram is allowed" and now he reports someone ramming him? Strange 🙂

As somebody who's been dealing with his backwardness for years I think my opinion can be helpful to some people so I'll be quick.

Anybody who thinks NoKash is not that bad is not really aware of how irritating he is especially to polish players. The reason he doesn't get punished is because he's totally irrelevant and nobody cares about a loser like him. I mean 10k hours and not a single top time? That's an embarrassment and punishment at the same time..best advice is to ignore him and as long as you have just basic racing skills he will be no problem to you 👍

Edited by sweetsandy
17 hours ago, cby said:

The only thing I don't understand is that Kash is the one always saying that "ram is allowed" and now he reports someone ramming him? Strange 🙂

Ramming is being ahead of someone and protecting your position. Blocking is stopping in the road or like in the vid ramming from behind.

Different ways,same purpose.To fuck up other's race.

I know,ram is allowed bullshit,but he does ramming for ruining my race or mess with me.Not for protecting his position.

In this case,"payback" like you've seen on the video,is right in my opinion, so it shouldn't be punished.Okay,it's not allowed,but he made me upset and also does with other players.

Edited by Patya