Mr. Green Gaming

Perk idea: JUMP

Berg

I was thinking and analyzing my thoughts for a bit and my conclusion from that is to add something like a Jump-perk. So basically we will add the perk to the shop, that perk will be usable in all gamemodes of the Mix server and will only be usable once per map, just like the reroll perk. I know, sounds crazy doesn't it? But think about it for a bit, it wouldn't be OP in my opinion, it can bring more entertainment to CTF for example where you can outplay people by being able to jump. It can be usable in NTS to avoid rams for example. Whats negative about this perk?: Well, it may cause some shortcutting in some maps, but hey there are already thousands of shortcuts in our Mix maps isn't it?

Edit: I forgot to say, feel free to share your own suggestions and thoughts about this kind of perk :protest:

Edited by Goldberg

NTS: Its somehow fine. I will just give it a "Yes".

SH: Hell no, no more jumps in there xD "No".

CTF: Pay to win. Paying for the perk so you have advantage so you can capture the flag and get a point for your team "No".

RTF: Will create Shortcuts. Which means more maps to be deleted "No"

DD: Sounds also fine to me "Yes". 

Anyway, idk if we have someone to script that for us anyway, but I will keep it on the list. Till @Mihoje decides to script a little more for us. But there are other priorities. I want him to finish different map price according to map gamemode. Also selling horns as well. Then I will talk to him about your idea, but to be realistic, don't expect it anytime soon, unfortunately.    

hmm jump in nts, i dont think it would be useful at all, maybe if u flip ur car upside down. So I would rather see 'flip' perk instead. Whenever u flip upside down u can once get ur vehicle "back on wheels" happens a lot with tractors and other crappy cars, i dont think it would do any harm and it wont give really any advantage against other players.

4 hours ago, Maina said:

with this perk in NTS you can avoid carchange icons like dozers and other slow vehicles and that make perks users gain adventage against others(its like pay to make tops)...

But thats the point of that, others doesnt even have reroll perk, this will be the same like reroll perk but little bit upgraded

Edited by Laca
13 minutes ago, Laca said:

But thats the point of that, others doesnt even have reroll perk, this will be the same like reroll perk but little bit upgraded

nts is fine as it is, adding this will make nts as joke mode, its fine for dd but nts its shit idea...

my opinion anyway

9 hours ago, Maina said:

this can help avoid slow motion parts, it will ruin most of the maps, it will ruin tops that survived for years like (journey anderias maps) please dont add this ....

I agree with you on that.

13 hours ago, assntitties said:

hmm jump in nts, i dont think it would be useful at all, maybe if u flip ur car upside down. So I would rather see 'flip' perk instead. Whenever u flip upside down u can once get ur vehicle "back on wheels" happens a lot with tractors and other crappy cars, i dont think it would do any harm and it wont give really any advantage against other players.

Great idea with a flip perk! That wouldn't be pay2win in any way, so that's a big yes from me.

On 11/29/2018 at 7:04 PM, assntitties said:

I already made something like that (press 1 or /gcflipv2), it's similar to the change spawn command

https://github.com/MrGreenGaming/MTA-Resources/blob/master/resources/[gameplay]/gcshop/items/items_s.lua#L10