Mr. Green Gaming

BoNd's Admin Application

BoNd

I have already told pretty much about myself in my mod app. If someone has not seen you can visit this link.

https://mrgreengaming.com/forums/topic/20254-bonds-moderator-application/

I have been a moderator for around 5 months and most of the persons on the server knows me very well.I have learnt so much from my seniors and I spend a lot of time in game usually in the morning when admins are not there to fix the bug server it always happen when no players are there to play. And i always help them and get admin to fix the server.

I always take action when someone is not abide by rules and always keep an eye on discord to see the if anyone is behaving badly with other members. I get some reports frequently when i am not in the server but still i join for them to fix their problem. So if i might get the power in future i would be more helpful to the server and i will be able to fix the server myself and kick mute if one breaks the rules and  i get it its a big responsibilty to manage the server as a admin but i am pretty ready to do this , therefore i decided to make this application to improve the other's game experience.

Best Regards,

BoNd

• 2 weeks later...