Mr. Green Gaming

Mix/Race tournament #1

Cena

Tournament perk  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Shall I disable perks during the tournament?

2. 2. Is everyone fine with the maps?

Mix/Race tournament #1

Welcome to the first tournament in Mr Green Gaming. Instead of making a clanwar this time. It will be individuals. I will explain how it will work. Since its the first time we do it. I would welcome any suggestions by posting it down below. It will also be long, but I will try to keep it short. Sorry for that. I will start with how it will work.

Everyone is welcome to register himself as a challenger. There will be no fees this time, yay free. You register yourself by making a post down below. We will have a 3rd server online (Like how we did with the clanwar). The maximum number of players in server will be 10, so in case we have more than 10 participants. We will have to divide you guys into more groups. The more the better anyway. We will this time include "Race" maps. In other words. You will play NTS, DD, SH, RTF and Race. The point will be counted similar as we did in clanwars. I will post below as a reminder of how the points work and will be counted. 

NTS: 1st gets 10 points, 2nd gets 9 points, 3rd gets 8 point, 4th gets 7 points, 5th gets 6 points, 6th gets 5 points, 7th gets 4 points, 8th gets 3 points, 9th gets 2 points, 10th gets 1 point.

DD: 1st gets 10 points, 2nd gets 9 points, 3rd gets 8 point, 4th gets 7 points, 5th gets 6 points, 6th gets 5 points, 7th gets 4 points, 8th gets 3 points, 9th gets 2 points, 10th gets 1 point.

SH: 1st gets 10 points, 2nd gets 9 points, 3rd gets 8 point, 4th gets 7 points, 5th gets 6 points, 6th gets 5 points, 7th gets 4 points, 8th gets 3 points, 9th gets 2 points, 10th gets 1 point.

RTF: 1st gets 5 points.

Race: 1st gets 10 points, 2nd gets 9 points, 3rd gets 8 point, 4th gets 7 points, 5th gets 6 points, 6th gets 5 points, 7th gets 4 points, 8th gets 3 points, 9th gets 2 points, 10th gets 1 point.

Car paintjobs, colored players in minimap. Nicknames will be disabled (I hope). 

Each game mode will be played 3 times.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:

- You should be on time as scheduled. Failure to do so, will have consequences. I do recommend to tell me as soon as you can if you won't be able to come, so we can rearrange the date.

- Teaming is allowed, but its every man for himself. So don't cry when your buddy attacks you from behind. All allowed. Even though I don't know how 2 players will team up without paintjobs, nicks or colored players in minimap. (BLOCKING IS NOT ALLOWED)

- You are not allowed to be in a team during the tournament in the server. Therefore, I will disable F6. Which means no clan color players on minimap. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Requirements:

- You should have more than 100+ hours ingame. We don't want new incomers and facing difficulties with them, sorry. I would be most of other things manually, no time for that. 

Prize: 

Everyone will get a prize. Count all the points you earned from the beginning and add two 00 to the end of your total points, thats your GCs rewars!

Post your name below if you wanna register yourself.

This is it, I don't know what else I can do. Suggest me ideas please and I will consider them! I hope you like it and enjoy it as well. 

Date of the tournament is unknown. As soon as I know, I will post it here, so follow this topic. If you will register yourself.

• Cena featured this topic
8 hours ago, Cena said:

RTF: 1st gets 5 points, 2nd gets 3 points, 3rd gets 1 point.

How so? You gonna change the gamemode so more ppl can collect the flag?

Also imo point system should be different. No such huge gap between places. Instead 5,3,1 > 5,4,3,2,1 (let more ppl score from each game mode as well) or maybe even 10,9,8...1 if all 10 will play at the same time.

28 minutes ago, assntitties said:

How so? You gonna change the gamemode so more ppl can collect the flag?

Oopsi, edited it xD

28 minutes ago, assntitties said:

Also imo point system should be different. No such huge gap between places. Instead 5,3,1 > 5,4,3,2,1 (let more ppl score from each game mode as well) or maybe even 10,9,8...1 if all 10 will play at the same time.

If you have 7+ reputation on your post from the people are who participating (More will register themselves) I will do that then.

Btw guys, let your friends know. The more the better.