Mr. Green Gaming

Mix/Race tournament #1

Cena

Tournament perk  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Shall I disable perks during the tournament?

2. 2. Is everyone fine with the maps?

For the players complaining about the groups. The well skilled players are together. The lower skilled players are together. Even if I did what you guys are saying, the result is the same. Doesn't really matter. If you play against the other "easy" players. You will end up with the "pro" players. If you fight the "pro" players first, you will then fight the "easy" ones. So its the same. Doesn't matter. 

What do you even mean by main players? That doesn't make sense. If any of you are not happy. You can ask to me removed and I will be more than happy to remove you. 

Just now, Matiasz said:

I suggest turn off vehicle reroll for everyone or give it everyone players.

I will quit IF group will be change XDDD

but really not

All perks will be turned off (the poll is up)

20 minutes ago, sweetsandy said:

I would suggest adding Big Fucking Madness since it's a SH most players like and one with super jump

And one jededo map is totally enough.. I would add some more challenging nts

What do you think of the race maps? I didn't play any of them.

5 hours ago, assntitties said:

MIX/Race Tournament: Group Elimination Stage

The first stage of Tournament will start at 4th January 2019. All participants will be divided into 5 groups of 10 players in each of them.

tournament.jpg.58d9845dc601d6fb5e485a9704f8b132.jpg

Every Group will play at different time of day, here is all listed.

• Group 1: will play on 4th January at 4:00 PM (16:00 CET) Click on the time to convert to your local time.
  • Group 2: will play on 4th January at 6:00 PM (18:00 CET) Click on the time to convert to your local time.
  • Group 3: will play on 4th January at 8:00 PM (20:00 CET) Click on the time to convert to your local time. IT WILL START 1 HOUR AND 30 MINS LATER. 9:30 PM (21:30 CET)
  • Group 4: will play on 5th January at 4:00 PM (16:00 CET) Click on the time to convert to your local time.
  • Group 5: will play on 5th January at 6:00 PM (18:00 CET) Click on the time to convert to your local time.

How eliminations will work?

In every group Top 5 players with most points gathered at the end of their game will advance to the next stage of the Tournament (the rest 5 are eliminated and therefore they won't be able to play in the next stage).

Maps

Every Group will on play the same set of maps: 3x Race 3x NTS, 3x SH, 3x RTF and 3x DD

Race:

1. SuperHero Lover
2. Downshit
3. Test Drive Mission

NTS: 

1. Flash
2. Jededo 5
3. The Journey Andreas

SH:

1. Battle of soldiers
2. Ma NiGGa Ma NiGGa
3. Big Fucking Madness

RTF: 

1. We friend or enemies 
2. Great Adventure 
3. Mortal Flag

DD:
1. Prisoner V4
2. Ruby neon
3. LOLWTFXD

If you have any questions feel free to ask below.

Maps are updated. 

1 hour ago, Ulasxd said:

haven'T got any rerrol and journey andreas lmao

I need to repeat myself many times. There will be no perks ingame.

24 minutes ago, Harun said:

ravel

I will add you in the list in case someone failed to show up. But @ChickenAttack is in front you on the line so he have advantage to go first.