Mr. Green Gaming

high jump issue

AKEN0

hola,  as you guys know high jump system changed a bit and  it's not same as it was before, now it just really hard to use it at the same time,  it would be much better like old times if you could bring back the old system , or it should be constant high jump and remove right click at only  high jump maps. People likes to play with more higher jump,  already it's like impossible to make it for new players. It was more funny with shift +right click , you just can't do a shit with only using by shift it's nearly same as normal jump just a little higher than it. Just change this script or whatever it is.

Edited by AkenoSp
22 hours ago, KneeLzy said:

Yep something got changed, but its not for me to know. If im not wrong @Noam should know how to fix it if cena let him

Thanks, but I dont think l'm capable of fixing it. I had another idea to let the mappers set the jump hight right in the meta of their maps to eliminate the need for 2 jumps but after a few unsuccessful tries I gave it up. That would be the best solution imo if sombody is willing to script it.

15 minutes ago, Noam said:

Thanks, but I dont think l'm capable of fixing it. I had another idea to let the mappers set the jump hight right in the meta of their maps to eliminate the need for 2 jumps but after a few unsuccessful tries I gave it up. That would be the best solution imo if sombody is willing to script it.

What is your older idea?

• 3 weeks later...