Mr. Green Gaming

andrex97 Application

andrex97

Gameserver: race

Country of origin: Italy

Link to Steam Community profile *:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198381319601/

Discord name **: andrex97mc

Ingame name: AX97

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Hello my name is Andrea, im from spaghetti's country and i love to race in arcade games, also in simulator games, i took part in many simulator contest in italy and I have also raced several times in an indoor gokart with my friends, or against me and the time.

2074wv8.jpg

Coloni motorsport Simulator contest, finished 2nd.

Working on Mr.Green merchandising [DD] 

Im also a mapper, im making a project for my first race map! It will be released soon. Here the video of my last [DM] map.

Montecatini GoKart (Electric) day (fighting for Absolute time of the track) watch 3:16 - 3:30 (trust me)

This passion that I have for cars, starts since I was a child and from my huge collection of toys cars which then became a passion for motor racing of all genres which became a passion that I can not contain currently.

My english level it's not that high but I learn more by playing on servers than at school,sometimes I could make really stupid grammatical mistakes.

After passing the english reinforcement exam, i had the fantastic opportunity to stay in London with my school for 1 week with a local family, this experience makes me more confident with my english speaking skills, and also more open to the world, beacouse im quite shy.

However I have bored you enough, congratulations if you have read up to this point!!! 🤣

I would like to be part of the team of administrators of Mr.Green just beacouse i spend several hours racing with friends and enemies, and several times i see a lot of injustice against correct players who just want to run and have fun. I aleardy took part at this magnificent community, by making graphic works, and i discovered fantastic people behind this huge machine of which I would like to be part of it.

Thankyou to spend your time in this reading, have a nice day to everyone!

Edited by andrex97
i like u
  • 3 weeks later...

Blocker, rammer, racist, disrespectful and immature. There are probably more negative aspects about him that I forgot to write.

Appealing for admin/mod shouldn't be this easy and basic in my opinion. Lacks information, loving racing and doing some stuff outside doesn't qualify you to be an admin/mod.

Why you should be selected? Are you respected in the server/community? What makes you feel that you should gain mod powers?

Is it really because you want to help the server or you just want to be a mod to look cool and show off? I think the latter explains your intention more.

The server already has tons of power abusing people.

He is just a tryhard in game and sees nothing else other than winning the map and does everything to win (this includes blocking and ramming aswell).

Before you say "rAmMiNg iS ALlOwEd YOu dUmMy", a person who does this stuff isn't eligible of getting the powers of mods/admins in my eyes.

Also, you need to be unbiased. I don't think he is capable of that.

Lastly, instead of spamming "Good luck!" give useful and honest opinions about the applicant and do not mislead the people who will make the decision.

I know it's just his friends spamming the topic.

58 minutes ago, tehslim said:

Blocker, rammer, racist, disrespectful and immature. There are probably more negative aspects about him that I forgot to write.

Appealing for admin/mod shouldn't be this easy and basic in my opinion. Lacks information, loving racing and doing some stuff outside doesn't qualify you to be an admin/mod.

Why you should be selected? Are you respected in the server/community? What makes you feel that you should gain mod powers?

Is it really because you want to help the server or you just want to be a mod to look cool and show off? I think the latter explains your intention more.

The server already has tons of power abusing people.

He is just a tryhard in game and sees nothing else other than winning the map and does everything to win (this includes blocking and ramming aswell).

Before you say "rAmMiNg iS ALlOwEd YOu dUmMy", a person who does this stuff isn't eligible of getting the powers of mods/admins in my eyes.

Also, you need to be unbiased. I don't think he is capable of that.

Lastly, instead of spamming "Good luck!" give useful and honest opinions about the applicant and do not mislead the people who will make the decision.

I know it's just his friends spamming the topic.

Who are you? tehslim isn't someone anyone from race would know.

1 hour ago, tehslim said:

1) Why you should be selected? Are you respected in the server/community? What makes you feel that you should gain mod powers?

2) Before you say "rAmMiNg iS ALlOwEd YOu dUmMy"

1)   I've already helped the server in the graphics area, and I loved it.

2) I also don't know what dummy means.

thank you for your constructive criticism.

thank you for your constructive criticism

On 1/5/2019 at 8:58 PM, MoshPit said:

Who are you? tehslim isn't someone anyone from race would know.

I'm Okan. I'd talk more about the issues about the server now but it's not the right topic.

On 1/5/2019 at 9:55 PM, andrex97 said:

1)   I've already helped the server in the graphics area, and I loved it.

2) I also don't know what dummy means.

thank you for your constructive criticism.

thank you for your constructive criticism

I will add more to my first post. I may have been little harsh about your appeal but I tried to give my honest opinions about you because as I said, I'm not seeing any positive/feedback about your personality above. I've seen nothing but hate from you since you first rammed me and blamed me for being slow. Even if you dislike someone you need to respect them both in-game and outside the game. I have shown you respect by criticizing you very seriously and I always try to race fair in the game. Maybe you will change and behave good, that's your choice, I can't do anything about it. I only mess with the people who mess with me in the first place. I don't randomly go full retard on somebody. This is because the penalties are very poor and biased in this server. Nobody gets punished for their actions. If you are friends with some admins/mods, it's easy life. Best example I can give is Kash.

PS: Maybe you will learn something from this topic too, Mosh.

Edited by tehslim

@tehslim you are talking so much without any screenshot or video to prove your words. Totally useless what you are saying. Kash is an easy example? You are totally mistaken. He do get punished when he get reported with a proof. If you do have screenshots/video. Do another topic and say what you want about andrex there. Leave this topic clean. 

On 1/7/2019 at 1:21 PM, Cena said:

@tehslim you are talking so much without any screenshot or video to prove your words. Totally useless what you are saying. Kash is an easy example? You are totally mistaken. He do get punished when he get reported with a proof. If you do have screenshots/video. Do another topic and say what you want about andrex there. Leave this topic clean. 

Everyone knows what Kash is like. Pretty disappointed by your immature response I have to say. I'm not a paparazzi screenshotting or capturing everything and I don't need to do that. I'm just expressing my opinions. Kash is a well known blocker and flamer. He even threatens people because he thinks he is untouchable. He even said to me after I told him to not block me very politely and he just responded by saying "yeah go on report me, what's gonna happen" "cmon report me" "you want a war?". Matter of fact, you don't even play race you're just online on forums. Maybe you play mix too I don't know, both irrelevant. How are you supposed to know what's going on in race? Just pointing the finger to me and saying that "if you don't have proof you're wrong" is delusional.

On 1/7/2019 at 6:44 AM, MoshPit said:

I've never seen anything from andrex of what u have described. For the most part i see him as one of the more positive people who plays on the server. But we all have our days i guess.

Yeah I agree with your point. Everyone has their bad/good days. I still think he needs to improve.

On 1/7/2019 at 2:27 PM, andrex97 said:

A negative thing about me is that i swear for failing tops or hitting things on maps xD

I don't actually know if you're trolling or not but I didn't even mention anything about "failing" something. Your fails don't bother anyone else and yes, it doesn't need to be you, anybody constantly hitting someone is a negative nonetheless.

I did also talk about other things, not just blocking. Maybe take the criticism a little serious and try to learn from your mistakes.

4 hours ago, Takumi said:

@tehslim For a long time I play on the server, and did not notice something for him, always brings positive and helps the community
In your opinion, should everyone be 100% perfect?

Of course not, as I said above. Actually this is what I want to see, people sharing their opinions more like you instead of chit chat. You can disagree with me that's not a problem.

Thanks for your feedback.