Mr. Green Gaming

MIX: Matoosh

Matoosh

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

Hi boys and girls.
I decided apply at moderator. I should say something about me. My account was created (forum) 3 days after Dubbi and 2 days before Cena (yea, I'm older than you!). It's more than 4 years, so I started  4-5 years ago (played sometimes before I created acc). It was funny times. The main reasons why I stopped playing are this stupid SH mode where you had to get 10 kills as first player and my internet (when I moved to Warsaw I had soo weak internet). 

This server was showed me by my brother. I was glad that Goldy invited me to KoM because of my skills, not my bro (he didn't know about it in that time).
Back that time - I was young and handsome. Now I'm only handsome 😕
I'm 23 y.o man - study, work and try be good man. I have birthday 24 January so.. I want gifts from you. GIMME!

<grunt>

Ok. I had (and have) friends in the game. I'm glad that some of them still play (not you, dubi). However, I apply on this position because I want.
BUT! If you don't need more mods and admins on MIX Server, then decline my app :)

(I was mod on mc server (doesnt exist, it was more than 5 years ago) and I'm admin on FB group (XDD) which has 50k ppl. I have some experience, hehe.

I know that's crazy.. I mean my application. HE BACK AND APPLY ON MOD POS, HAHA. XDD

hehe, i have exams in January/February so I can be less active than now.

If you have questions or something, write post below!

Regards.

My nicknames: Matoosh or Matiasz

Discord name: @Matoosh#6666 

Edited by Matiasz
6 hours ago, Matiasz said:

The main reasons why I stopped playing are this stupid SH mode where you had to get 10 kills as first player and my internet (when I moved to Warsaw I had soo weak internet). 
Back that time - I was young and handsome. Now I'm only handsome 😕

Wtf ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Cena locked this topic