Mr. Green Gaming

DeadLine

Cena

DeadLine  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Opinion about the gamemode?

9 minutes ago, -Shadow- said:

In the future, will MrGreen have all the game modes of all Race servers? Like other servers? (I don't say the name because ''I advertise the server'')? Hahahaha
You should think of new game modes instead of being copied to other servers. Do not you think Cena? :o 

DeathLine is not in every race server. That other server you mentioned as well is almost empty + the owner have his resource public. This gamemode is made for our players as well (and ofc we will add our touch and editing in it) to play something different instead of going to another server to play it. If you don't like it, don't play it or just simply vote "Bad". If you have better idea for new gamemode, just suggest it then and we will have it in our list for the future.  

Edited by Cena
1 minute ago, ChickenAttack said:

People been playing ctf for 8 years without issue, this is just a modded SH. It won a vote from the SH loving pussies years ago too. Make the new game mode alternate with SH as it looks so similar, don't molest ctf

Not everything is about winning u know, ctf is more about team play

CTF is so outdated. If it stays it does need to be improved. 

Add it in if u want but there's no reason to bother ctf, just delete some of the shittier ctf maps

CTF isn't to blame for anything, it was here back in the day when there were as many ppl in race as in mix. Outdated is good in many ways, but i'm all for modding and improving the ctf maps or adding fun rules to it

Alternate it with SH might be a good idea because if its 2 of these modes then it's not really a mix its more like a fight server, everyone on their own fighting like on most servers or like on race. U can't collaborate with anyone like on dd or ctf

Reducing the ping limit is probably to blame for the reduced numbers of players, as it was never made clear to south americans that they had only a night window to play in, and eventually new south american players never replaced the old ones.

6 minutes ago, ChickenAttack said:

Reducing the ping limit is probably to blame for the reduced numbers of players, as it was never made clear to south americans that they had only a night window to play in, and eventually new south american players never replaced the old ones.

We never reduced the ping limit. It was always the same. It is 250 and at night (for them) it is 350. It is high enough. It have been like that since Jan 2016.

7 minutes ago, ChickenAttack said:

Add it in if u want but there's no reason to bother ctf, just delete some of the shittier ctf maps

CTF isn't to blame for anything, it was here back in the day when there were as many ppl in race as in mix. Outdated is good in many ways, but i'm all for modding and improving the ctf maps or adding fun rules to it

Alternate it with SH might be a good idea because if its 2 of these modes then it's not really a mix its more like a fight server, everyone on their own fighting like on most servers or like on race. U can't collaborate with anyone like on dd or ctf

One thing I thought of is to keep both gamemodes and improve CTF, but I want suggestions to improve it. It is currently boring. Maybe you can help me with suggesting something nice since you want it that bad. 

10 hours ago, -Shadow- said:

In the future, will MrGreen have all the game modes of all Race servers? Like other servers? (I don't say the name because ''I advertise the server'')? Hahahaha
You should think of new game modes instead of being copied to other servers. Do not you think Cena? :o 

What is the problem? Yes it's not an original idea (a game mode from gta V) and the line draw and hit detection is indeed from bonsai (which has released his resources publicly). At least see if you like it on mrgreen before complaining.