⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

DeadLine

Cena

DeadLine  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Opinion about the gamemode?

11 minutes ago, Dubby said:

I like this gamemode, but it's going to be a mess with 40+ players on, especially on the small maps

4 minutes ago, KaliBwoy said:

I agree, it nerds big maps. I have no idea if it will work out with alot of players, but with the right maps I'm sure it will 

I am sure @AnthonyVazquez and @NITROX would be happy to make maps specially for DL. Ofc others can create maps for the gamemode too, but those 2 are our main mappers nowadays, thats why I mentioned them. So I won't be worried about the maps. We will have good enough maps for everyone (Just a little bigger than new SH maps :D )

13 hours ago, Cena said:

We never reduced the ping limit. It was always the same. It is 250 and at night (for them) it is 350. It is high enough. It have been like that since Jan 2016.

One thing I thought of is to keep both gamemodes and improve CTF, but I want suggestions to improve it. It is currently boring. Maybe you can help me with suggesting something nice since you want it that bad. 

I do want it that bad, I love ctf. Suggestions to improve? Add DL to CTF make a mix of the two, mix NTS features into CTF, mix DD features into CTF, make maps that encourage teammates to cooperate (like if the CTF flag only has a few entrances and the teammates cooperate by blocking the few entrances) instead of retarded maps where the entrance is plain and easy to get into as if they were made by ctf mappers that couldn't be arsed, get rid of obviously bad CTF maps, add yoshi boost powerups, and others I can't think of right now off the top of my head. I could learn to make maps and make a CTF map if you're looking for new ctf maps

Edited by Cena
Double post
11 minutes ago, KneeLzy said:

Are you going to add all SH maps into this new gamemode? Or its gonna be only few maps?

I will change some meta files for some SH maps to play as DL. @AnthonyVazquez already made a map specially for DL. Every mapper is welcome to do more maps. I would prefer different maps than SH. We need very big maps for this kind of game mode. 

10 minutes ago, ChickenAttack said:

I do want it that bad, I love ctf. Suggestions to improve? Add DL to CTF make a mix of the two, mix NTS features into CTF, mix DD features into CTF, make maps that encourage teammates to cooperate (like if the CTF flag only has a few entrances and the teammates cooperate by blocking the few entrances) instead of retarded maps where the entrance is plain and easy to get into as if they were made by ctf mappers that couldn't be arsed, get rid of obviously bad CTF maps, add yoshi boost powerups, and others I can't think of right now off the top of my head. I could learn to make maps and make a CTF map if you're looking for new ctf maps

Okay I will see. No worries. 

14 hours ago, Cena said:

I am sure @AnthonyVazquez and @NITROX would be happy to make maps specially for DL. Ofc others can create maps for the gamemode too, but those 2 are our main mappers nowadays, thats why I mentioned them. So I won't be worried about the maps. We will have good enough maps for everyone (Just a little bigger than new SH maps :D )

we love you too ❤️

We're here to serve... Des from the beginning of time to the end, we will be the creators and helpers of the mrgreen and your entire community

Edited by NITROX

I would definitely would like to try this game mode with more players to give my opinion about it. It looks great and I've never seen something like this on MTA. The only concern I have in mind is about runners. I hope there is a way to avoid it. For example;

- Adding rockets in the last 5 minutes or something (downside it will look more like SH then)

- A shrinking play zone just like PUBG (this will also help with runners or hiders)

For me personally this would be much better than CTF. For my final opinion about this I would like to test it first.

Edited by r0cK

Hi there

Good job to the developers and all staff working on this game mode, it turned out to be pretty fun. The only thing I worry about is the small maps.

I think in the future only the real big maps should be accepted because when we will have a lot of players it will be a huge mess.

Ps. I hope the shrinking game zone will be added in the future ^^

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...