Mr. Green Gaming

bitch - insults

Gustavo.

• 2 weeks later...

About the blocking part:

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you. By the way, I don't approve bitch's actions and he should get marked as a blocker.

Other than that, many players from South America are pretty much immune to blocking since you all have 200+ ping.

And yet you aren't marked as laggers, which is a big issue about the server.

I got blocked and my races got ruined just because some random Argentine & Brazilian people crashed into me.

Maybe you don't see on your screen because of lag but you ram into other pingless people while turning corners or even just driving on a straight road.

1 hour ago, tehslim said:

About the blocking part:

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you. By the way, I don't approve bitch's actions and he should get marked as a blocker.

Other than that, many players from South America are pretty much immune to blocking since you all have 200+ ping.

And yet you aren't marked as laggers, which is a big issue about the server. (1)

I got blocked and my races got ruined (2) just because some random Argentine & Brazilian people crashed into me.

Maybe you don't see on your screen because of lag but you ram into other pingless people while turning corners or even just driving on a straight road.

Hello,

(1) isn't our fault if we were born and lives in south america.. so respect us. :) 

(2) the same thing happens to me with europeans, but i understand that isn't intentional in the most of times.

Edited by Gustavo.
2 hours ago, Gustavo. said:

Hello,

(1) isn't our fault if we were born and lives in south america.. so respect us. :) 

(2) the same thing happens to me with europeans, but i understand that isn't intentional in the most of times.

I don't think it's related to respecting South American people.

If you have a high ping wherever you live, you should get marked as a lagger. Simple as that.

Not other players' problem.

Edited by tehslim