Mr. Green Gaming

haxardous and random blocker

i planned on doing a huge rant about the issues on this server months ago but i couldn't be arsed

please forgive me for calling this autist kid from bahrain monkey but it's pretty much the only way i can describe him

this dumb arab monkey is online all day and mutes me for insulting blockers but doesn't do anything about the blockers instead

(i literally got blocked by a random polish guest user 10 maps in a row, i warned him to not block me many times before actually insulting and there is 2 mods online while all of this shit is happening, andrex and haxardous, they are just sitting there chit chatting and trying hard to win a map)

is this how you hire mods these days?

big note: he only muted me because i told him to stop blocking (yes, haxardous, a blocker mod, are you surprised? i'm not) earlier so he is triggered cause i confronted him now he feels like he should show his "authority" and mute me so he can fill his satisfaction

please include iq tests in your mod applications

i don't care if i get muted 10 hours, you aren't doing anything about the main issues in the server

all you do is race for tops spam 2222 then stay afk when you fail

0 dignity in your mod/admin team please grow the fuck up and solve problems in the server instead of changing top 8 to top 10

fucking useless

i don't care how many punishments i get, i will continue to express myself the way i like to and i will fight with morons like him and many other already existent in the server

each day i get many racist insults from other people but nobody mutes them (except Abrahax, huge props to him, he is the ONLY mod i saw doing some cleaning about this issue)

please understand my point, many of your mods are just trying to become mods for their imaginary virtual status which they care about so much otherwise they would die from sadness

Adsız.png

Edited by tehslim

I think they not doing their work properly doesn't excuse your continuous insulting and swearing. This toxic behavior makes me feel worse on the server than blockers. Learn to express your feelings in a more polite way please... If you can't take the stress do everyone a favor and don't play. This game supposed to be a fun way of relaxation (at least for me), but people like you makes it hard to have fun and relax.

And by the way, not everyone is a blocker who you can't overtake.

This is my opinion on this subject.

26 minutes ago, cby said:

I think they not doing their work properly doesn't excuse your continuous insulting and swearing. This toxic behavior makes me feel worse on the server than blockers. Learn to express your feelings in a more polite way please... If you can't take the stress do everyone a favor and don't play. This game supposed to be a fun way of relaxation (at least for me), but people like you makes it hard to have fun and relax.

And by the way, not everyone is a blocker who you can't overtake.

This is my opinion on this subject.

you think i didn't try being nice? unfortunately being nice doesn't work around mrgreengaming. i get your points, you know i get them too. but not everyone is on the same iq level.

when you can't explain something to a "person", (i wouldn't even call them person because they just have brains, they don't use it) you have to use this kind of language.

it's a little disappointing but i can cope with it and have no problem.

but you're missing crucial points by just saying blabla toxic this and toxic that. this shit is not that simple i'm afraid.

this is not all about blocking issues, this is about mods not doing their jobs, not preventing toxicity etc.

and the blockings i'm talking about are not racing incidents, i don't give a fuck if i can't overtake someone, i quiet enjoy close quarter battles and i'm okay with it.

but these people are deliberately slowing down and blocking you, because they know people like you will say "ahh it's just a racing incident, nothing new, just move on"

it's not instinctive, they do it on purpose.

i don't even think i need to elaborate on the topic about insulting and racism around this server, you can experience by yourself in game.

so, THOSE people in this community are making other people toxic, i'm not a toxic person for everyone. i could just say "fuck you cby, fuck your opinions you hungarian bs kid"

but i actually care about your response and try to evaluate it. i behave according to the person i encounter. i try being nice, but if it doesn't work i will retaliate and i don't care a bit.

look at you, not even a admin/mod, giving your opinion about this major issue (i accept all feedback) but i see cena just giving a reaction to your comment, not even bothering replying or trying to solve the issue. because he doesn't care. they all don't care. when these issues occur to them they will just use their powers and solve it for themselves.

you NEED to do it for community aswell.

if you are a mod, it is your RESPONSIBILITY to look at these issues. all they nowadays do is race and chat. because they only care about the [Mod] tag in front of their nicknames. 

Well, people are different. I don't think that if being nice doesn't work, retaliation or being rude will. It will have the opposite effect.

But I agree that deliberate blockers are an issue.

And you brought Cena into this for no reason. How do you know he didn't contact the people in question to talk it through before reacting? (Thats what I would do)
You shoot first, ask later.

Just remember, its a free service, the people who run it put their money and time into it to make you entertained. They have the right to act as they please.

Respect yourself, you represent yourself. All the time you're being toxic, disrespectful & rude with others, you just made a whole thread showing how rude you are? Just search for your name in Discord in result you'll see how stupid your negative personality is, about that "blocking" as you mention, i already said to you, you were using the wrong lines and i were just using the right way, how can i be a blocker? I am just playing.

RNdfqgy.png
CuynXGY.png
Nw9Vsv4.png
YDOn7j8.png

HV5swmz.png