⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

VIP system!

VIP

Finally after a long time. We have the VIP system ready and can be bought by any player who is interested into it. Below I will mention what will VIP player will get and how much it would cost. So please read more if interested.

__________________________________________________________________________________

What will early access of VIP contain?

Okay there will be early access of it. Nothing is pay to win. Most stuff are just to look different and cooler than others. 
1- Forum, discord and ingame VIP tags. (Only discord tag is available) 
2- Car changing color (Car body, wheels and lights). 
3- +50% GCs earning when winning/finishing a map.
4- From 3 to 5 different modded skins/characters (more can be added later). (Coming soon)
5- Ability to have longer nick (22 characters not counting the color codes).
6- Always 10% off map purchase .
7- Police sirens.  (Coming soon)
8- Blinking lights (Like lights go off on the right side and on on the left side and vice versa..etc). 

I will post a whole video using them so everyone can see what would they expect from it.

More will be added later. We have some list to work on, but its not sure if we will/can do it. So not to get the hopes high I won't post them till we are sure of it. 

If you have more suggestion yourself for VIP. Then let us know!

__________________________________________________________________________________

How much will it cost?

Price will be fixed for everyone. It will cost 1 Euro for every 5 days. So if you want for 30 days  (1 month), it will cost you 6 euros. I do recommend long term payments rather than 1 small payments, but ofc you can choose whatever you want. 

The only way to pay for VIP is through paypal. I will try to manage to offer more paying methods, but that will take some time since I need to do some paper work.

To pay for it. Please click HERE and enter the desired amount. 

What happens if my VIP expire?

You simply won't have access to the features I mentioned above. 

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask! I will answer all your questions!

Edited by KaliBwoy

The VIP is still early access and needs a lot of work. So don't start complaining yet! Tell us the problems with the current ones so we can improve it (If you are interested into it). 

This is the current VIP panel (F7) 

image.png

So far you get: 

- Discord role (and VIP channel) and ingame VIP tag.

- Colored/long nick: You can have up to 22 characters without counting the color code.

- You can have car changing color (Car body, wheels and lights).

- Blinking lights with different modes and speed. 

- x2 GCs for winning/finish the map.

- Always 10% off map purchase.

Plans:

We are working onto improving the current ones.

Also we are working on police siren and modded skins.

I hope everyone likes it already! More is coming. All credits go to @KaliBwoy and @Mihoje.

Vip could get more green coins per hour by 50% hehe   100/150      or the cost of buying maps by 20/30%   You can also give eg 10% discount on everything

there is nothing else but green coins for winning the map at least for me

Edited by Witcher
3 hours ago, Witcher said:

Vip could get more green coins per hour by 50% hehe   100/150      or the cost of buying maps by 20/30%   You can also give eg 10% discount on everything

there is nothing else but green coins for winning the map at least for me

You are already getting double greencoins for winning/finishing a map. That itself is a lot. Also maps have 10% off always. So if you win previous map thats 60% off. Which means more than half of the price is gone and you are earning double gcs for winning/finishing a map.

There will be more modded skins (characters/drivers whatever u wanna call it). Which will raise the fun. Also more modes for the police siren when its added. 

Making 10% off on other stuff is possible too. But not more than that. Thats a lot then.

• 2 years later...
On 3/28/2019 at 1:41 PM, Cena said:

VIP

Finally after a long time. We have the VIP system ready and can be bought by any player who is interested into it. Below I will mention what will VIP player will get and how much it would cost. So please read more if interested.

What will early access of VIP contain?

Okay there will be early access of it. Nothing is pay to win. Most stuff are just to look different and cooler than others. 
1- Forum, discord and ingame VIP tags. (Only discord tag is available) 
2- Car changing color (Car body, wheels and lights). 
3- +50% GCs earning when winning/finishing a map.
4- From 3 to 5 different modded skins/characters (more can be added later). (Coming soon)
5- Ability to have longer nick (22 characters not counting the color codes).
6- Always 10% off map purchase .
7- Police sirens.  (Coming soon)
8- Blinking lights (Like lights go off on the right side and on on the left side and vice versa..etc). 

I will post a whole video using them so everyone can see what would they expect from it.

More will be added later. We have some list to work on, but its not sure if we will/can do it. So not to get the hopes high I won't post them till we are sure of it. 

If you have more suggestion yourself for VIP. Then let us know!

How much will it cost?

Price will be fixed for everyone. It will cost 1 Euro for every 5 days. So if you want for 30 days  (1 month), it will cost you 6 euros. I do recommend long term payments rather than 1 small payments, but ofc you can choose whatever you want. 

The only way to pay for VIP is through paypal. I will try to manage to offer more paying methods, but that will take some time since I need to do some paper work.

To pay for it. Please click HERE and enter the desired amount. 

What happens if my VIP expire?

You simply won't have access to the features I mentioned above. 

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask! I will answer all your questions!

VIP system is so cool, but if you can add the VIP badge on forums... That would be nice because I want to show off my VIP status.

All in all, you guys are doing a great job! I wish you all the best!