Mr. Green Gaming

Lets talk about server chat/logic

Hello!

I wanted to make this topic to talk about stupid logic in this server..

So to be short on why this server is "Bad and pretty stupid"..

1) Players who know's admins can trashtalk others, but when you say something back to them, you get automatically kicked gagged or even banned *Mainly this is about Russian players and their gay 12 year old friends*

2) Not all admins, but some of you are so stupid that you claim name "Nate Higgers" as racism, when 108 people in USA have been registered with this name, it  looks only racist if you want it to look like it.

3)Russian players are cancer af, if Enix, Ka4a.ru or Intex is reading this, I will meet you in server everyday and you will enjoy my pressence there!

XD

1 hour ago, MoshPit said:

You come on the server with your name NateHiggersJillKews which is both racist and toxic. Then claim that you are not being racist and complain about other people being toxic. Maybe the problem is you.

ROFL

15 hours ago, KurBans said:

Hello!

2) Not all admins, but some of you are so stupid that you claim name "Nate Higgers" as racism, when 108 people in USA have been registered with this name, it  looks only racist if you want it to look like it.

XD

108 cousins in Alabama? ROFL

20 hours ago, Ka4a.Ru said:

Everything is normal, these are the Nazis that we destroyed by the whole world, no matter how hard they tried, but we did them !!!

Ты просто конченный нацист которых мы со жали на бутылку...

Соглашусь

On 5/9/2019 at 8:10 PM, KurBans said:

Hello!

1) Players who know's admins can trashtalk others, but when you say something back to them, you get automatically kicked gagged or even banned *Mainly this is about Russian players and their gay 12 year old friends*

3)Russian players are cancer af, if Enix, Ka4a.ru or Intex is reading this, I will meet you in server everyday and you will enjoy my pressence there!

XD

^That's how to trash talk. 

• 5 months later...
On 5/9/2019 at 8:10 PM, KurBans said:

Hello!

XD

wtf

Pregnancy of u mustve been like rainbow out the ass