Mr. Green Gaming

6 months ban for nothing

Apparently you've never been banned before, which i think is a disgrace btw

Lionheart actually took some time and created an entire forum post just dedicated to you. And it got good  support aswell.. Are you saying all of these people are over reacting crybabies? i don't think so..

I've seen you with my own eyes being a dickhole to e v e r y b o d y

Yet another mute wont do you any good whatsoever, you'll just keep on being a lunatic again.. and.. again and... once more.

I'll leave this post unlocked if some other admins/players have something to imply.

Edited by tyfusjap
Give me a last chance and mute me for month. I can be banned at mix server. 
I swear i will not insult anyone more. I just wanna Play. I will change my self i swear...
 I just want to cry i was muted 1hr and after unmute Jap banned me for 6 months... No reason??

N

reason.png

pruf2.png

Edited by Gonzalezo
3 hours ago, tyfusjap said:

Apparently you've never been banned before, which i think is a disgrace btw

Lionheart actually took some time and created an entire forum post just dedicated to you. And it got good  support aswell.. Are you saying all of these people are over reacting crybabies? i don't think so..

I've seen you with my own eyes being a dickhole to e v e r y b o d y

Yet another mute wont do you any good whatsoever, you'll just keep on being a lunatic again.. and.. again and... once more.

I'll leave this post unlocked if some other admins/players have something to imply.

• 

And if you muted me so why you banned me after that? You dont remember what did u say at forum site?

pruf3.png

Edited by Gonzalezo
21 minutes ago, Gonzalezo said:
  • 

And if you muted me so why you banned me after that? You dont remember what did u say at forum site?

pruf3.png

I decided to ban you because i realised what an immense ban/mute/blocker record you got

I take back what i said about you never being banned, so far i've counted 4 Times you've been banned.

1 minute ago, tyfusjap said:

I decided to ban you because i realised what an immense ban/mute/blocker record you got

I take back what i said about you never being banned, so far i've counted 4 Times you've been banned.

Why you insulted me in chat ? 

pruf2.png

Edited by Gonzalezo
  • Cena locked this topic