Mr. Green Gaming

Dron54 provoking

salty ppl talking about salty ppl, fun fact sandro, but its not the topic here. I would argument it (if u rly want, we can discuss here) but like i said: Not the topic. 

And words: "You provoked him first", you said it without any knowledge what has happened. Even after seeing here first screenshot, which clearly describes that he started, You say i provoked him. Ik there could be something before his text on chat, but there wasnt. There could be one more thing, You suspecting me for lying on a report there but i think u dont, u just based ur words on someones messages on dc about me and thought, he provokes all time and insults, so he should be the guy who provoked the other one in this situation.

Edited by JagdTiger
1 hour ago, JagdTiger said:

salty ppl talking about salty ppl, fun fact sandro, but its not the topic here. I would argument it (if u rly want, we can discuss here) but like i said: Not the topic. 

And words: "You provoked him first", you said it without any knowledge what has happened. Even after seeing here first screenshot, which clearly describes that he started, You say i provoked him. Ik there could be something before his text on chat, but there wasnt. There could be one more thing, You suspecting me for lying on a report there but i think u dont, u just based ur words on someones messages on dc about me and thought, he provokes all time and insults, so he should be the guy who provoked the other one in this situation.

My duty as MODERATOR is to keep both servers in peace, i don't like  when players  insult each other ,block or even camp!!
In this case i  saw you insulting  which is inappropriate (and is  not my first time watching  you insulting others). 

Edited by Sandro

Okay, to make job easier for you and to be fair. I called him by "gay" word once, but after 5 minutes of listening to his non sense chat messages, i didnt include it in screenshots showcased here, I'm sorry for that. That was the reason Sandro muted me (1 hour), I'm not saying mute was incorrect, He got on in wrong moment, so he couldn't know. Even after Sandro got me muted, Dron54 said on chat "gay is hunting my ass" when i tried to kill him on dd, Sandro was on, no reaction. (this one i also didnt include, reason: I was leaving the server and I didnt screenshot it)

You are again changing the topic, what you are saying has nothing to situation, so I wont argument how wrong you are now. I have proofs and witness on my side, so lets just wait till someone from administration takes a look on it and closes the topic.

1 hour ago, KneeLzy said:

The guy who's crying every single gamemode after death, now reporting! That's funny u should be muted not him. If any admin interested into watching Zullolo log, watch it and you will change your opinion about his reports.

"Hahahah", only thing that describes ur post, idk what have you found, I don't know if u have found anything more interesting than in ur log. And u aren't in the topic, so I would suggest u not to post not needed information. If u want, u can go and report me, but u ain't clearer than me + I used more than 2 nicks, maybe u missed it.

Edited by JagdTiger

It doesn't matter if Zullolo insulted him  first or not. Dron is clearly insulting him.

So i'll mute him for a couple of hours.

And cause Discord was down at that time there's no way to proof Zullo insulted him first.