Mr. Green Gaming

Civan`s Admin Application

Civan

Game server:Mix

Nickname:Civan~

Discord name:CivanKirmizi#8416

Hey people, i already talked about my history in mod application but if someone don`t know anything about me i will write something about it.

My name is Civan.I live in Turkey İstanbul.I`ve been playing MTA for 2 years.I`m going to high school.

I can say new players dont know anything about game and game rules.So they are annoying for players and they need to warn.I have some authorities but sometimes they couldn`t be enough.For example when someone insults and I warn him he is insulting again.I mute him but just for an hour,this is not enough..If I leave from game and he will insult again no one can make anything.So I need much hours to mute players.Also sometimes players can`t finish some maps.We need to skip maps but mods can`t make this.Also i tell and translate some rules or another things to Turkish players cuz so many of them don`t know English and don`t know how to use greencoins in modshop.I teach them all these things.

I know commands and I have so many free time.I`m always online and this is a nice reason to be an admin.I know so many players and i`m friend with them.Good friendships made me a nice and popular guy at server.I still learn English and I can practice here.Actually i think i am a fair mod for all players.I can`t tolerance to any player.That`s why so many players hate me.Being fair makes this.

Btw I wanna be an admin cuz of so many reasons.Thanks for reading this!

Love mates ❤️

You're too young to be an admin I think.

And you want to be admin for ban some guys who find you annoying,and skip maps?

Anyways,in race there's a very low chance to skip maps,even if the given map is difficult and players cant finish it.Don't know what's going on mix.

I think you don't need that much English knowledge for buy something at F6.

Also,I'm online a lot too,but I'm not even a moderator,so that's just not a reason for being an admin.

Overall,in my opinion,you should stay at moderator,because as I can see in your writing,you seem to be popular and helpful.

23 hours ago, Patya said:

You're too young to be an admin I think.

And you want to be admin for ban some guys who find you annoying,and skip maps?

Anyways,in race there's a very low chance to skip maps,even if the given map is difficult and players cant finish it.Don't know what's going on mix.

I think you don't need that much English knowledge for buy something at F6.

Also,I'm online a lot too,but I'm not even a moderator,so that's just not a reason for being an admin.

Overall,in my opinion,you should stay at moderator,because as I can see in your writing,you seem to be popular and helpful.

Actually you’re right I’m too young for this.

But you don’t know most of Turkish people don’t know English and they don’t understand perks. I’m helping them and if I wanna be popular I will give gcs for players who I want to likes me. This is easy. And if you don’t understand what I mean about annoying players I mute that type of players but it’s not enough sometimes. I wanna say this. Anyway thanks for criticizing me. I will try to do my best.

22 hours ago, KneeLzy said:

Trueeeeeeeeee!

As i'am a mix player im telling that civan is not doing anything that he deserves admin. He just want some power and also we have enough admins/mods i guess...🤔

lol I don’t mean that but no matter. I don’t want big powers and don’t worry I won’t shutdown server with these powers ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Berg locked this topic