⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

PROTEST as heck

Laca

Mute for 1 day for almost nothing, when i see what ppl are writing ingame...

Marked as blocker for nothing, i just joined game and instantly got marked.

Mute-Reason he told me is that im provoking him or what.

Block-Reason he told me is nothing, i just know that there was map journey andreas and in the start of playing without ghostmode he instantly rammed me, so i wanted toto ram him back but i couldnt get to him, so i let him, then he went in water with tractor while he was first, he died, anyone maybe saw that, i quited and when i went off, he called me kid and more, then he said "laca im going to mark u whenwant u come or something like that.. ofc i couldnt answer him by discord, cause guess why... stig muted me on discord->that mute i understand, in the morning i insulted a bit so i have been muted for 1 hour ok ok., but this mute for day+mark? Rofl

Joined in game and instantly got marked.

Sometimes Stig even die to ruin my gameplay, the same is with sandro, gj guys... unlucky nothing will happen anyway :)

have a good day/////////on the last pic u can see, Nomands said the same thing as me and hes not muted for that :))

IMG_20190610_164238.png

IMG_20190610_163959.png

IMG_20190610_164134.png

IMG_20190610_180144.png

Edited by Laca

you forgot to tell them this is not your first mute today .... and thanx for the block and quit proof .... like you  see in the chat you blocked me @ the bridage ( you was moving not afk ) and then you quit 

2 hours ago, Stig said:

you forgot to tell them this is not your first mute today .... and thanx for the block and quit proof .... like you  see in the chat you blocked me @ the bridage ( you was moving not afk ) and then you quit 

Did u really forgot ? read it again and check what i wrote please, i told what happend today and that i was already muted, but this mute is totally uselles, like you are totally uselles admin, gn and sweet nightmares

2 hours ago, Sandro said:

What do you mean ''With Sandro" 
Explain me what  bad things i have done to you??

You hate is pretty obvious sandro, its overall

I was there too. You went past me without ghostmode and without picking up checkpoints just to get to Stig who was 1st at the time to ruin the game for him. Once you did that, you quit and Stig told you that he'll mark you as a blocker once you'll come back. You came back and I even reminded Stig to mark you as a blocker which he did afterwards. And mutes were reasonable because you were not joking nor anything else, you were actually insulting. I even remember why did the second mute happen - you said that the retard always gets a tank in DD and at that time Stig was the one with a tank and you basically insulted him. So yeah, in my opinion you got what you deserved and no topic will fix that.

7 minutes ago, Chapa said:

I was there too. You went past me without ghostmode and without picking up checkpoints just to get to Stig who was 1st at the time to ruin the game for him. Once you did that, you quit and Stig told you that he'll mark you as a blocker once you'll come back. You came back and I even reminded Stig to mark you as a blocker which he did afterwards. And mutes were reasonable because you were not joking nor anything else, you were actually insulting. I even remember why did the second mute happen - you said that the retard always gets a tank in DD and at that time Stig was the one with a tank and you basically insulted him. So yeah, in my opinion you got what you deserved and no topic will fix that.

Wrong, i said myself, i tried to ram him back, but he went with tractor in the water so i stopped and i DIDNT EVEN TOUCH HIM ! )) so dont talk bullshits, is that stig new account or who the hell are you ... so tahts the first thing.. and second - i said "cool, the most retarded person gets tank" so u dont even know these facts, this mute is totaly undeserved! 1 days for nothing lets say, everyone in server is insulting lmao

What ever Stig, its just mute ill wait but undeserved, u just couldnt stay your tilt on me so u just muted me for no reason, then u used your advantage command power to mute me/mark me to have chill in your old age.

Good acting

Edited by Laca
21 minutes ago, Laca said:

You hate is pretty obvious sandro, its overall

No laca you are wrong m8, we  were friends remember  till u PM-ed  me and said  team off.
I LOVE every player here   and i  have nothing  against you  & other players. You mentioned my name  which it means i did something bad to you  tell me what i have done  against you to be  such a  hateful person  in your mind.

Edited by Sandro
1 minute ago, Sandro said:

No laca you are wrong m8, we  were friends remember  till u PM-ed  me and said  team off.
I LOVE every player here   and i  have nothing  against you  & other players. You mentioned my name  which it means i did something bad to you  tell me what i have done  against you to be  so hateful  in your mind.

Im dueling anyone in sh, ur shoting me from behind, waiting... but when anyone else has ur waiting and doing nothing.. even they are not your friends, but you are not the thing what im trying to solve

11 minutes ago, Laca said:

Im dueling anyone in sh, ur shoting me from behind, waiting... but when anyone else has ur waiting and doing nothing.. even they are not your friends, but you are not the thing what im trying to solve

There are random moments when i killed you, but this doesnt mean i chase you because i hate you etc......

35 minutes ago, Laca said:

Wrong, i said myself, i tried to ram him back, but he went with tractor in the water so i stopped and i DIDNT EVEN TOUCH HIM ! )) so dont talk bullshits, is that stig new account or who the hell are you ... so tahts the first thing.. and second - i said "cool, the most retarded person gets tank" so u dont even know these facts, this mute is totaly undeserved! 1 days for nothing lets say, everyone in server is insulting lmao

What ever Stig, its just mute ill wait but undeserved, u just couldnt stay your tilt on me so u just muted me for no reason, then u used your advantage command power to mute me/mark me to have chill in your old age.

Good acting

Don't call me "You", I'm not Stig, I'm LikeMike and I was there when it happened, don't even doubt a word I said, I said what I saw and it's the truth. Get over it and understand that you crossed the line.

And get some proof around here. These false accusations have no worth just because you say them.

Edited by Chapa
15 minutes ago, Chapa said:

Don't call me "You", I'm not Stig, I'm LikeMike and I was there when it happened, don't even doubt a word I said, I said what I saw and it's the truth. Get over it and understand that you crossed the line.

And get some proof around here. These false accusations have no worth just because you say them.

U telling me get some proofs? where is stig´s proof to mark me? :o

When you are reporting an abuse or such. You always should prove your statement with a screenshots or video. You (or anyone else) just saying stuff won't make any difference. There is nothing much to do about this honestly. You don't have proves to prove Stig wrong. When you do for next time, then post it. 

• Cena locked this topic