Mr. Green Gaming

Ownership Jan-Jun 2019

Cena

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2019 at 11:43 AM, Cena said:

I would like to thank everyone who helped me for the first 6 months of my ownership of Mr. Green. 

Thanks to everyone who helped developing the servers and the website/forum. 

Also thanks to everyone who helped by donating and supported me. I didn't expect to get much support from donations. Specifically with low amount of players. You guys are awesome. On average we had around 30 euros or more each month extra after paying the 55 euros for server fees. Which is great in the long term. I did make savings out of it and spent it in server development.

I promise to do my best and improve Mr. Green as much as I can. I am always thinking of ideas to make everyone of you enjoy. Also don't forget to thank our developers. They did all the hard work which is coding. I was only managing. Without them nothing would have been improved. 

Thanks once more for everyone's support and enjoy with Mr. Green. Thank you for supporting this community. Great first 6 months! Lets make the next 6 months even better!!!

Congratulations!

Time passed so fast.

Let me rate the last few months.Only from my view.

Positive things:

-A lot of bugs has been fixed,mostly those that are ruined the gameplay and some functions (just like the hydra glitch in my case or the no name bug at f6/teams)

-You are a person who cares about the community,listen others' advice and really trying for improve the server itself.(#suggestions,#support channel on Discord)

And you're highly active which is a plus point.

-Some cool new functions (for example hiding players at the beginning of the race, Leaderboards and Tops online,transfer gcs)

-Nice team of developers,and they do their job very well,and they seem reliable.

-I see some improvement of moderator and admin system.

-You created VIP system,which is a new way to exchange donations.As I can see,it's working,a good amount of money has been donated.And you even announce some discounts.

-You still don't give up(regardless from some negative opinions) and want to make things better.

-MrGreen stayed a nice community with lots of good guys.

Negative things:

-Looks like you (and your team) keep focus more at the Mix server and state the Race server as the less important one. I refer for the Mix Tournament for example.Race server still needs some improvement,I mean there isn't really map quality control.

-The VIP system has some disadvantages.It has some cool features,but as I told before,I think it's most likely for Mix players.Should has some functions that are worth to buy it.

-It's a taboo topic,but the amount of players has been decreased visibly,I don't know why.As I experience,some of my Hungarian teammates became inactive or play another games.

-VIP replaced Music player

-Clan system is outdated.It has only one leader,and if he or she becomes inactive or banned, the clan most likely be dead,because others cant invite members,so the team or clan will get a major handicap.

The only change I have seen about the clans is the price of renewing,it become more expensive.And let's be honest,it isn't really an improve.So I would suggest more roles (just like multiple owners or semi-owners etc.)

+Tip:Get some DDOS protection.

I wish you the best for the future!

6 minutes ago, Patya said:

Edited by Patya

Thanks for the positive things, appreciated! Thanks goes to the developer team not only me. They did the hard work. 

Regarding the negative points.

25 minutes ago, Patya said:

Negative things:

-Looks like you (and your team) keep focus more at the Mix server and state the Race server as the less important one. I refer for the Mix Tournament for example.Race server still needs some improvement,I mean there isn't really map quality control.

-The VIP system has some disadvantages.It has some cool features,but as I told before,I think it's most likely for Mix players.Should has some functions that are worth to buy it.

-It's a taboo topic,but the amount of players has been decreased visibly,I don't know why.As I experience,some of my Hungarian teammates became inactive or play another games.

-VIP replaced Music player

-Clan system is outdated.It has only one leader,and if he or she becomes inactive or banned, the clan most likely be dead,because others cant invite members,so the team or clan will get a major handicap.

The only change I have seen about the clans is the price of renewing,it become more expensive.And let's be honest,it isn't really an improve.So I would suggest more roles (just like multiple owners or semi-owners etc.)

+Tip:Get some DDOS protection.

I wish you the best for the future!

1- We do not have enough suggestions from race admins or race players. Most of our admins are mix players as well and mix players are more helpful with their support, they tell us what they want. Race players mostly are quiet, which makes it more challenging for us to know what they want. 

2- I also did ask Race players several times what would they want for VIP. I got literally no answers, so nothing again I could do. Again same as the the 1st point. Race players are just quiet and not helpful enough.

3- The amount of players did decrease a little, but it have been increased again after some time. I assume players were just taking a break. Even if they weren't taking a break and really left, then its something I can't help, but as I said, it have been increased!

4- VIP didn't replace Music player, we are going to upload new global music player which will be much better than the old one. Kali have went into a holiday and mainly everything stopped during his vacation.  

5- I know clans needs more updates, the clan roles and clan bank account is on our list. You can check our Trello to see what we are working on and what we have on our list to work on in the (near) future.

I hope I made things clear for you. Thanks for your time pointing Positive and Negative things out. We will work on improving ourselves! Also remember we don't have that huge amount of developers and they have their own life too to spend, so their time is really appreciated into improving this community!

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 10:23 PM, F1madkiller said:

I talk to you Mr Geeky in Steam away from wes BS to not cause spam

I've always known that you're a big idiot. Just sad that other people never wanted to believe me in the times back. Finally they opened their eyes and they see who you really are. ByeBye F1MADKILLER

6 hours ago, r0cK said:

I've always known that you're a big idiot. Just sad that other people never wanted to believe me in the times back. Finally they opened their eyes and they see who you really are. ByeBye F1MADKILLER

Thanks I guess, if I am a idiot why did I get a VW Polo 2018 Pre Reg brand new half cost delivery miles? answer that one pls also if you excuse me trying to play E:D then some other VR games with my friends