⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Ownership Jan-Jun 2019

Cena

On 8/9/2019 at 9:40 PM, F1madkiller said:

Thanks I guess, if I am a idiot why did I get a VW Polo 2018 Pre Reg brand new half cost delivery miles? answer that one pls also if you excuse me trying to play E:D then some other VR games with my friends

if you really like cars go work at a dealership and fuck off here. you do not belong here. byebye f1fatkiller.

@Cena thanks for your hard work ** also the dev's 

i think i will come back for a time. i have holliday now so.

5 hours ago, Baankampioen said:

if you really like cars go work at a dealership and fuck off here. you do not belong here. byebye f1fatkiller.

@Cena thanks for your hard work ** also the dev's 

i think i will come back for a time. i have holliday now so.

Roel do us all a favor and fuck off as you and r0ck should date as you both are trouble makers

8 hours ago, Baankampioen said:

if you don't like it here why are you still here then?

as there are a few cool guys like Jack and Stig I want to keep in touch with now I am on BF42 and BF5 it is nice to pop by and say hi to a few of the old guys, I might not play anymore but what is stopping me popping by here to say hi and talk to them every so often

On 8/9/2019 at 3:21 PM, r0cK said:

I've always known that you're a big idiot. Just sad that other people never wanted to believe me in the times back. Finally they opened their eyes and they see who you really are. ByeBye F1MADKILLER

A bit of context needed really. The three of them were dicks, wes aleks and mad, not just mad. For a couple of days they entertained the idea of ddosing events and running the server to the ground like what happened to the garrysmod server. It was a result of years of having an alternative mrgreen group bickering self feeding itself and talking behind ppl's backs in it like old ladies, whether or not some ban might or might not have been justified years and years ago, and even though we'd probably prefer to be in the past with no rules on the server etc. It's true that mad doesn't learn that needlessly antagonizing ppl isn't really best way to go through life, but wes didn't understand my anger at him when he'd just shrug and say about the ddos that life isn't fair, that the server is fake etc. It's all just sad really, but they're all great guys and this situation is just unfortunate.

On 8/14/2019 at 3:11 AM, ChickenAttack said:

A bit of context needed really. The three of them were dicks, wes aleks and mad, not just mad. For a couple of days they entertained the idea of ddosing events and running the server to the ground like what happened to the garrysmod server. It was a result of years of having an alternative mrgreen group bickering self feeding itself and talking behind ppl's backs in it like old ladies, whether or not some ban might or might not have been justified years and years ago, and even though we'd probably prefer to be in the past with no rules on the server etc. It's true that mad doesn't learn that needlessly antagonizing ppl isn't really best way to go through life, but wes didn't understand my anger at him when he'd just shrug and say about the ddos that life isn't fair, that the server is fake etc. It's all just sad really, but they're all great guys and this situation is just unfortunate.

Thanks for the update and the context around all of this, really appreciate but that will not change my point of view about the english bloke. He has always been a pain in the ass.

On 8/13/2019 at 5:06 PM, F1madkiller said:

as there are a few cool guys like Jack and Stig I want to keep in touch with now I am on BF42 and BF5 it is nice to pop by and say hi to a few of the old guys, I might not play anymore but what is stopping me popping by here to say hi and talk to them every so often

You just dont belong here.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...