⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Mix Clan War tournament #3

12 hours ago, Dubby said:

I really wish South Americans will understand one day that this server is European and that they will always have high ping. You guys just don't want to understand that you are giving a headache to people with lower ping, cause your sync is different to our and there is no fun in that

Clan war would be perfectly fine if you let Alexis and Nacho in. There really is no difference between 160 ping and 260 ping, and south americans (well argentinians really as those were the ones affected) were part of the server at its funnest years ago, before SH took over and reese had a whine about the ping limit. Reese would whine about everything really, he lost the vote to erase CTF and I think there was also a vote to lower ping which he also lost. It was really mean to lower the ping limit like that and same goes for not allowing these two in the clan war

20 minutes ago, Lauris197 said:

Newbies of Mix, No one payed already cause no one has 100 hours played :d i dont know how Cena gonna get Money from us :D

Send me forum account names for each one of them in Discord or Forum PM. (If Discord you can find me by searching for Cena#1101)

The Horde

-Akeno Paid 2,000 GCs

-qReW Paid 2,000 GCs

-gromghost777 Paid 2,000 GCs

-Cloudy Paid 2,000 GCs

-Venomous Paid 2,000 GCs

Substitute

-PekiPeki4 Paid 2,000 GCs

-Zullolo Paid 2,000 GCs

-Gwiazda Paid 2,000 GCs

-HeMix Paid 2,000 GCs

-Tjess Paid 2,000 GCs

Edited by AKEN0
4 minutes ago, Witcher said:

Ogolnie te rezerwy to przesada 3 max z tych rezerw to 2-3 teamy by doszly

Moze i tak, ale niektórym trudniej jest ogarnąc nowy team i latwiej na rezerwy do kogos dolaczyc. A potem niema kto grac bo zadnej organizacji niema w tych teamach

4 minutes ago, assntitties said:

Moze i tak, ale niektórym trudniej jest ogarnąc nowy team i latwiej na rezerwy do kogos dolaczyc. A potem niema kto grac bo zadnej organizacji niema w tych teamach

A no. Jeszcze z 1 team by sie przydał

Edited by Witcher