⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Mix Clan War tournament #3

41 minutes ago, AKEN0 said:

#makekidshappy 

Let aos win, they really want this. Why would I hate those who are weaker than myself 😂 I only pity them 

I would leave MTA if I scored 3 points in 2 matches against the team I always wanted to defeat. Pity yourself for losing in such a bad way. You got smacked in and out. 

#thewhores are knocked out.

22 minutes ago, ravi26 said:

I would leave MTA if I scored 3 points in 2 matches against the team I always wanted to defeat. Pity yourself for losing in such a bad way. You got smacked in and out. 

#thewhores are knocked out.

shhhhh bru I already smashed literally everybody in this server, whole aos combined can not play like me and ye I'm so sad for losing in such a shity luck game🙄  just take your win kid and get lost

Edited by AKEN0

what is wrong with these kids in nowadays, they're so rude. and if shooter is a childish gamemode, please can you tell me what is manly gamemode let me know it. cause I am curious. You guys are pathetic who is envying my skills but I'm impressed ya beated us, considerin' how much you suck at this game even thought we were only 4 in both match, but in the fact you guys are weak anyway, feel free to run all around from now on. I left MTA 🙃

Edited by AKEN0

Why would I have a butthurt xdd man u have no idea how shity game is this, no matter how many times I hit them, they are always on fire, but when i get one direct shot im ded. That's why I'm telling you guys that you were lucky against us anyfkinway  a.k.a lag power aos 

7 minutes ago, AKEN0 said:

Why would I have a butthurt xdd man u have no idea how shity game is this, no matter how many times I hit them, they are always on fire, but when i get one direct shot im ded. That's why I'm telling you guys that you were lucky against us anyfkinway  a.k.a lag power aos 

please shut ur lil ass you lil sh kid 😂😂

Just now, nevernotatall said:

wait,what? you think you are nts player but there is better players like sandy.You think you are rtf player but there is better player like qrew.You think you are sh player but there is better player akeno.maybe you are first at dd but in noobs list ;)

so why you didnt beat us as you got king in all modes

If any of you make a post after THIS post in this topic with some bullshit spam. They will get forum ban. 

It is "CLAN" War. Not some sort of pvp event, so it requires more of a team play + shit happens. Also this is MIX. Where luck plays a huge role into this. You don't always win. Just have some good sport conduct....

Anyway, If you guys want to talk more about who is better, go make a different topic and enjoy arguging there. Stop spamming this topic with nonsense.