⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Mix Clan War tournament #3

consult as it is a battle of clans surely will be desavilitar the limit of ping for all our South American brothers or they will leave us out or is afraid that some rookies will win the European countries or whatever?
I just wanted to say that just thanks for not remembering the South Americans who have the ping very high ...

6 hours ago, ale22 said:

consult as it is a battle of clans surely will be desavilitar the limit of ping for all our South American brothers or they will leave us out or is afraid that some rookies will win the European countries or whatever?
I just wanted to say that just thanks for not remembering the South Americans who have the ping very high ...

I really wish South Americans will understand one day that this server is European and that they will always have high ping. You guys just don't want to understand that you are giving a headache to people with lower ping, cause your sync is different to our and there is no fun in that

Edited by Dubby

Assist Of Skills

1. Ass paid 2,000 GCs
  2. Forzet paid 2,000 GCs
  3. Hitman paid 2,000 GCs
  4. Civan paid 2,000 GCs
  5. YeBuddyy paid 2,000 GCs
  6. Ray29rus paid 2,000 GCs
  7. RNQ paid 2,000 GCs
  8. LeroyJenkins paid 2,000 GCs
  9. ravi26 paid 2,000 GCs
  10. Kami paid 2,000 GCs

@Cena edited it again, hope its now easier for u xd bcs it was annoying to edit for me lol

3 minutes ago, assntitties said:

I thought u would wanted us to make it harder to edit for us, so we don't switch members later on 😑

I only wanted to edit it and add (paid 2,000 GCs) next to the name but its fine all good :P