Mr. Green Gaming

Unban Request

HITMAN25

MR Green Gaming

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Respected Mr green community,

I am typing to you today to apologize for my poor behavior in game. As I know I insulted a lot of people out there in Mr green and I really want to sorry to all Turks (except one) that I insulted your leader. I want to ensure you that it won’t happen again in future. And want to apologize to all players if I was rude to you and did some sort of insult. These are just not my words I will try to implement them.

In the future I promise to make better choices. I know saying these things wont change my previous sin. I gave some days in observing myself and will try my best to change my behavior.

Thank you for your time and please accept my apology.

Sincerely,

H!TM@N

1 hour ago, HITMAN25 said:

MR Green Gaming

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Respected Mr green community,

I am typing to you today to apologize for my poor behavior in game. As I know I insulted a lot of people out there in Mr green and I really want to sorry to all Turks (except one) that I insulted your leader. I want to ensure you that it won’t happen again in future. And want to apologize to all players if I was rude to you and did some sort of insult. These are just not my words I will try to implement them.

In the future I promise to make better choices. I know saying these things wont change my previous sin. I gave some days in observing myself and will try my best to change my behavior.

Thank you for your time and please accept my apology.

Sincerely,

H!TM@N

Tears dripping down my eyes.

• Tear locked this topic