⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Cena should judge this. Report Venomous, Mekuar and Civan.

qrew

Hi guys

-----------------------------------

I'm going to tell now you about an intrigue.

There was conversation between I and boyka.

Boyka took only part of the conversation and sent it to the Mekuar and qrew muted 3 hours by Mekuar but at the beginning of that conversation , boyka incited to qrew and boyka insulted the Turks , qrew then responded after got mute by Mekuar Now I'm going to show you a few photos and tell me where justice is.

I'll show you a few screenshots and you decide where justice is concerned he's making fun of us.

1.2boyka.thumb.png.e4b504ccadaa226ce4518b6a981509a4.png1boyka.thumb.png.f5fd662a87c6eb9fe3f8b4ceefb99d09.png

The first proveke, there was more heavy insults there before the speech, but forgot to take a screenshots
phrases make me so heavy here.
This picture, just before got a mute and boyka did provoke with said stupid Turkish . then I swore.

OK I swear crime but insulted my race I could not keep myself.

Boyka cropped his own curses from the picture and sent my curses only , threw me 3 hours mute without question I could not even answer.

Then I threw him these ss and 30 min threw the mute to BoyKa , when I asked why he did this to me he said it was your the 3rd or 4th error so I threw it so short. where as it was my first mistake.

Now I would like to tell you about Venomous(Ulaş) and its collaborators Civan and Mekuar.

Venomous is really irritable, harshly cursing everyone who comes in front of it.

Even if you did him a favor, he never respects you.

Mekuar and Civan does not punish him for being him friend, gives very little punishment "friendships completely emerge".

Mekuar and Civan reward him and have fun laughing.

----------------------------------------

1.ScreenShot

Venomous blocked me many times on race and I couldn't stand what are you doing, you bitch?

He told me fuck your pussy , what an idiot you are stupid , fuck your head insults like .

Him crank Civan is threw a 30 mins mute to me .

I swore he but he had 3 sentences insults to me .

Civan cut off me again .

Where is the JUSTICE ? 

80720307_1ULA.thumb.png.eb49ad7b112f1813aa7672b627856ac2.png

2.ScreenShot 

He even curses Stig, Stig just the Afk, and without reason

1114186502_2ULA.thumb.png.b17dfed94ad091af478ac9d67e5cc8ca.png

3.ScreenShot 
I asked Venomous for his phone number and told him I wanted to meet.
On the side, Mekuar said to me, "You can't even talk about drinking Marihuana weed, you're talking empty." trying to provoke me.
The reason Mekuar says this is to incite Venomous on me and to make me swear and mute. 

1115230417_3ULA.thumb.png.cab6baa3f52cc54667d0c3831d24ed46.png

4.ScreenShot 
Bingo, GODNESS (Venomous) said to me, "I don't give my phone number for idiot like you?"
I said, "Fuck the marijuana, be a man, so act like a man." I understood that they were trying to set me up with a caliper.
Then he said, "Fuck off here , ilyas."
While all of this was being spoken, Mekuar didn't break the silence, because he was his swearing friend, couldn't mute him.

Justice requires it.522721296_4ULA.thumb.png.5c7f5d39e1f8b129e74e02cb2e240c9d.png

5.ScreenShot 
He said "noob" on an ordinary shooter map after i killed him.
I said. "Who are you saying?" Venomous said to me, "No one spoke to you, cunt pussy children ," and apologized to Mekuar.
As you can imagine, he was supposed to throw the mute at me, but he didn't.
did not threw the mute to VenomouS , because friends are there for these days.

This is the first rule of justice.

1495087188_5ULA.thumb.png.105140551c906199c3190e9926d09c10.png

6.ScreenShot 
It was only an hour and I killed him again.

He called me "pussy boy." Mekuar was there again, he didn't do anything again.

1331080129_6ULA.thumb.png.b92658bef424e26c8c5539d832084400.png

7.ScreenShot 
Again cursing, "I fuck your mother's hairy pussy," "Go get the fuck," he said.

382217448_7ULA.thumb.png.c33900577c6adcfce5bbe385440cd6c5.png

8.ScreenShot 
He continued cursing, "Fuck off, shit." He said, "I'il play this game to fuck your mother."
Mekuar was there again, ignoring him actions .

1171679817_8ULA.thumb.png.9595deb239329303f15a7d7647d621bc.png

9.ScreenShot
After so much profanity, Venomous got only 3 mins mute . This is proof of how incapable the Mekuar is.

917834901_9ULA.thumb.png.1a30c6b7ebe0853a878fd74b3d7c3609.png

10.ScreenShot
After i got 1 day mute by Mekuar, I play the game only.
Knowing that I am muted , he speaks about to me in him conversation with AKENO.

"Ask your mother, your mother knows me well"The reason for saying that, I was punished 1 day for the screen shot.

He was very proud.

1605986106_10ULA.thumb.png.20d5ba4387439d0e7fd0be3b8d52b1f5.png

I'm going to tell you, I'm complaining that Mekuar is making a mod for the Turks.

Except their own friends, Everyone tortured from 2nd grade human.

1 day to my curses, but him friend curses just got 3 mins mute .

I ask you where justice is in this?

I've been playing at Mrgreen for about 7 years.

Who knows my acting.

I made peace with everyone I had fought with old players during my adolescence, I realized my mistake and apologized to all of them, they forgave me.

But unfortunately, Mekuar Civan and Venomous are younger than me, but they can make fun and swear as they want, and nobody knows about it, so they don't get punished.

I call from here to Cena, please cancel Mekuar mod , he doesn't deserve this duty.

Punish Venomous for heavy incitement and abuse.Punish Civan for not doing his duty

I believe that in this server, there are still crumbs of justice!

Justice will win!

Thank you for your time and wish you a good day.

-qrew

Thank you so much for translations;

- By.P@NZER

Edited by qReW
2 minutes ago, Mekuar said:

An attempt to create an incorrect perception lol. I muted Ulas so many time, other authorities know this already.

I only see people crying for mute on this post 😃

You started your duty like 2 months ago and you don't know anything.

3 minutes ago, Mekuar said:

An attempt to create an incorrect perception lol. I muted Ulas so many time, other authorities know this already.

Yes you are muted us always and not guilty . But you give us 1 day mute , you give them only 30 mins

8 minutes ago, Mekuar said:

and you're provoking us with your comment

6 minutes ago, nevernotatall said:

You meant me with "them" lol

Haha if I just said you i would say venomous

4 minutes ago, Forever_Alone said:

Mekuar is much more insulting and provoking.

He also supports his friends. unjustly punishing others.

Moderator authorization must be obtained immediately. Otherwise everyone grow away from playing games.

You're right, I'm already hate from the game

Edited by Hitman1905

First of all I did not get what you want to say about me and Mekuar please don`t use translate.

Actually we don`t get on well with Ulaş.We already fight each other. 

Also your reporting skills are very impressive.You just showed screenshots which are in your favor.Why you do not show up other screenshots?

Otherwise people are just provoking you.You are directly insulting their mothers.That is why we mute you longer.

Then stop talking about justice.

Ah I almost forgot it,we are not proud of Ulaş`s acts.At least I`m talking for me.No one have fun on you.Game has already fun.Who cares provoking of you.

3 minutes ago, Civan said:

First of all I did not get what you want to say about me and Mekuar please don`t use translate.

Also your reporting skills are very impressive.You just showed screenshots which are in your favor.Why you do not show up other screenshots?

Otherwise people are just provoking you.You are directly insulting their mothers.That is why we mute you longer.

Ah I almost forgot it,we are not proud of Ulaş`s acts.At least I`m talking for me.No one have fun on you.Game has already fun.Who cares provoking of you.

We sent screenshots what we had otherwise you don't fight with Ulaş  in the game . You have no idea about justice . And we don't use translate 

21 minutes ago, Civan said:

Can I show these screenshots because yes is in my favor? You have already collected other screenshots, not me. Besides, I didn't swear at anyone. I also cursed at him for doing block and kamikaze . Besides he cursed my mom in chat very heavily . i cursed him only 3 words but he cursed me six , but you always punished me. You didn't do anything to him because your friend .

I always said that ''Ulas has mistakes but not as big as yours''. You insult someone's mother, your friend insults someone's mother and Atatürk. What made Ulas? He just provoke you maybe (You even didn't send me screenshot for last event) and you are waiting equal punishment lmao. Ofc you will take more longer mute or more longer ban. You're really funny 🤣

Edited by Mekuar
7 minutes ago, Mekuar said:

I always said that ''Ulas has mistakes but not as big as yours''. You insult someone's mother, your friend insults someone's mother and Atatürk. What made Ulas? He just provoked you maybe (You even didn't send me screenshot for last event) and you are waiting equal punishment lmao. Ofc you will take more longer mute or more longer ban. You're really funny 🤣

You muted us 1 day and any guilt . You know too Ulaş provoked us but instead of muted him , you muted us

9 minutes ago, Mekuar said:

I always said that ''Ulas has mistakes but not as big as yours''. You insult someone's mother, your friend insults someone's mother and Atatürk. What made Ulas? He just provoked you maybe (You even didn't send me screenshot for last event) and you are waiting equal punishment lmao. Ofc you will take more longer mute or more longer ban. You're really funny 🤣

and you're still provoking us with your comment .