Mr. Green Gaming

HarD$tYleRZ! Admin Application

DesTrRO

Gameserver: MrGreen RACE

Country of origin: Poland

Link to Steam Community profile *: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029863219/

Discord name **: 

Ingame name: HarD$tYleRZ!

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: 

Hi! My name is Kamil I am 22 years old. I'm interested in computer science, that's why I'm finishing computer science school and I'm sitting in the field of computer science. In my free time I also like to play some games. I must admit that I have been playing on server for 8 years, where I have been playing GTA SA for 15 years, I know this game very well. I am sending this application because I would like to make sure that the server is in order, in my opinion the server is missing the right people to watch it because there are days when there is no admin or moderator, and on server enters noobs players and make clutters chat trash and makes it difficult for others to play server participants. They impudently block vehicles and break the rules.
I visit the server very often virtually every day, so I think I would be able to make sure that nobody breaks the rules on the server. Thank you and greetings.

Edited by DesTrRO
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Berg locked this topic