⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

I Wanna be Mod

pnz

Game Server :  Mix

Nickname in Game : P@NZER

Discord User Name  : Panzer#5531

I want a be mod because I'll do justice . i just want to have fun and be do justice . I know I'm broken with a few people.You forgive me :) .I hope i will become a moderator , and I want to add something more , if I become a moderator, I will make sweepstakes . Wish you good days and be happy on Game . And schools may not be much in the game when opened, but I can do whatever I can during the holidays , I love to helpful , I will do anything to help you .

Edited by Hitman1905
5 minutes ago, RNQ said:

He's insulting, ragging, after someone kills him on sh he's calling him noob, last time when hitman gk him he keep changing his nickname to same as hitman have and keep insulting.

i think he doesn't deserve a moderator

I apologize to everyone for everything I've done so far, but it's not your place to make me look bad.

5 minutes ago, RNQ said:

He's insulting, ragging, after someone kills him on sh he's calling him noob, last time when hitman gk him he keep changing his nickname to same as hitman have and keep insulting.

And i didn't say anything for your friend . You misunderstood

Edited by Hitman1905
7 minutes ago, RNQ said:

And please try to understand it before you judge.

Just now, RNQ said:

but believe you are  annoying when you die in sh and calling everyone noob because u die lol 

I calls as 'noob' because they are shoots me from the ground thats mean gk and i hate gk .

Once again, please try to understand before judging .

21 minutes ago, Hotring said:

It is not about apologizing. The actions you did were wrong. And a user who behaves that way cannot belong to the administration.

I'm not the one to say this, in fact I don't even know you. But I think that if this is true you should not apply.

What a good way to talk to others.

Recently several users have been postulated to be staff. I think that the rank is earned, and not requested. I think the administration if I see you good user, at some point will give you the rank. It's a matter of doing things right, and so the rank of admin will reach your hands.

Good luck.

If i'll be mod i will do justice 

Edited by Hitman1905
19 minutes ago, Civan said:

LOL as I know you were complaining about my age and you are younger.

Also u mad and insulting people that is why you can not be a good mod anyway don`t good luck!

I hope you're wrong . 

And I don't complain about anyone's age, just said that you're 15 years old.

I don't wanna fight with you .

Edited by Hitman1905
9 minutes ago, Hitman1905 said:

I hope you're wrong . 

And I don't complain about anyone's age, just said that you're 15 years old.

I don't wanna fight with you .

Trying to be good to me.

Yes you were complaining everyting about me,you always provoke me and typing something about me.

If it will be accepted idc just do your job and be best.

6 minutes ago, Civan said:

Trying to be good to me.

Yes you were complaining everyting about me,you always provoke me and typing something about me.

If it will be accepted idc just do your job and be best.

Yes if my post will accept , i just do my job only and i won't deal with people like you .

I wrote here to apologize on behalf of everyone and to be a moderator not to fight this post .

Edited by Hitman1905

You are one of the blacklist on the server. You took warn to many times, you insulted so many people and you made provoke so many people. As a result you muted so many times and before this you banned for long time. Did you change your behavior? No. I guess you want make a joke with this application :/. You should thank to God for you didn't ban

Edited by Mekuar
8 minutes ago, Mekuar said:

You are one of the blacklist on the server. You took warn to many times, you insulted so many people and you made provoke so many people. As a result you muted so many times and before this you banned for long time. Did you change your behavior? No. I guess you want make a joke with this application :/. You should thank to God for you didn't ban

You and me know that you've always muted me for nothing . You always defended your friends against me . You've been so unfair to me, man . And stop being blacklisted I apologize to everyone I hope they forgive my behavior .

8 hours ago, Hitman1905 said:

You and me know that you've always muted me for nothing . You always defended your friends against me . You've been so unfair to me, man . And stop being blacklisted I apologize to everyone I hope they forgive my behavior .

Yeah, You ınsult and provoke everyone since you started the game and after this apologize to everyone when you create a mod application. Wow dude you are really a good man 😇

Edited by Mekuar
6 minutes ago, Mekuar said:

Yeah, Insult and provoke everyone since you started the game and after this apologize to everyone when you create a mod application. Wow dude you are really a good man 😇

You don't realize you're looking for a place to start a fight right now .

And doing provoking to me .

I can't deal with you .

Edited by Hitman1905
1 hour ago, Mekuar said:

I agree with you actually.Being a provoker for players and apologizing them with a paragraph.So do you think they will spare you with one paragraph,I don`t thinks so.

You should act players better.If you will be good after making a mod application,don`t.Because a person with brain can understand this is a fake reaction.

Sorry but we are talking facts.

16 minutes ago, Civan said:

I agree with you actually.Being a provoker for players and apologizing them with a paragraph.So do you think they will spare you with one paragraph,I don`t thinks so.

You should act players better.If you will be good after making a mod application,don`t.Because a person with brain can understand this is a fake reaction.

Sorry but we are talking facts.

You've been trying to make a fight with me a like long time .  But now it's enough ! If you hate , ignore me . You are still provoking . If you were a very good moderator, you wouldn't muted me up for nothing . Now you're judging my personality . I really want to be moderator and i apologize to everyone . Please don't fight with me .

I will say so good day to everyone .

Edited by Hitman1905