⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

I Wanna be Mod

pnz

You miss one important point. You have bad reputation among players. No matter you apologized or not. They wont forgot if you dont improve your behavior. They could accept your apologized for these situations but they wont want see you as moderator.

Thinking like it's past and ignored (because you apologized) is wrong.

I would understand if it would be 1-2 players focused you because they are bad guys with bad behaviour but.. look who write about your bad reputation and who liked it. I think its too much players agree with them and you dont have chance to be moderator at the moment.

However, good luck.

4 hours ago, HITMAN25 said:

zombomeme25082019090228.jpg

You're not funny . You managed to humiliate , congrats .

8 hours ago, tyfusjap said:

gotta need to improve your behaviour bud

I said once again that I apologize for everyone .

I hope they forgive 😕

I really understood my mistake but I was angry that they did what I disliked .

I hope everyone understands .

Edited by Hitman1905
12 minutes ago, Hitman1905 said:

I'm not a Christian Why did you share something like this ? if your purpose is to make fun of , it's not funny if that's your purpose .

It's funny your  apllication, you insulted/provoked a lot of players

Behaviour⬇️

9 minutes ago, Hitman1905 said:

So I apologize for what I've done, and I hope there will be forgiveness , i regret .

typing apologize and regret doesnt change anything as you need to show that you changed yourself right now you are just thinking that i want to be mod. once you wont get accepted. your behavior will be same like you insult provoke and all shit. plus not only me a lot of players will not accept you as a mod.idk how you even thinked that making an application and typing regret and apologize will change your image in our mind. 

5 minutes ago, HITMAN25 said:

typing apologize and regret doesnt change anything as you need to show that you changed yourself right now you are just thinking that i want to be mod. once you wont get accepted. your behavior will be same like you insult provoke and all shit. plus not only me a lot of players will not accept you as a mod.idk how you even thinked that making an application and typing regret and apologize will change your image in our mind. 

I don't apologize to you , Everyone is a good one i hope they are forgive .

I apologize to everyone except you .

Edited by Hitman1905
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Berg locked this topic