Mr. Green Gaming

Please Take Care of About Them

pnz

Yeah, as you can see, they've been messing with me for like a week.They really don't do their job properly enough anymore. ENOUGH . I'm telling the authorities to take care of them and a lot of people are really uncomfortable can not do their job properly.And he muted me for nothing with his friend. (12 hours) I have more evidence and it's been provoking and disturbing since 2 hours.And then they muted me that I said two words. And finally said annoying word . Please take care of about them . and begging his friends to complain about me and they says I swear to the Kurds(them race) , but they have no proof of insults their race . One more , Civan insulting to people you can see on the screenshot. OÇ is high insult in Turkish Language .And I want to say something that he insulted to my language. This is my language but he using the same language -> (Turkish). And mocking my age

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Hitman1905

LOL. First of all we were talking about ur racism to kurdish people and then we went to personal things.You provoked me so badly and you said you are not a men.

They all about this and u blame haraz about kurdish people.

And that OÇ was not about you at all we were talking with sandro and ass in team chat and accidently I pressed t.

I will be waiting ur questions.

What are u trying to say? It doesnt make sense. You crop few messages out of context and only these after u already got muted.

I gave u warning even yesterday that u was racist toward kurdish people (1minute mute) but seems like u don't understand and today u continue to being annyoing on server and provoke people so u got longer mute. Its simple as that.

8 minutes ago, Civan said:

LOL. First of all we were talking about ur racism to kurdish people and then we went to personal things.You provoked me so badly and you said you are not a men.

They all about this and u blame haraz about kurdish people.

And that OÇ was not about you at all we were talking with sandro and ass in team chat and accidently I pressed t.

I will be waiting ur questions.

Don't lie to me

You always doing it 

First - You mocked of my age '14 year kid' 

Second - i didn't insult or another about Kurdish I just said I don't like that race. after Your says 'racist'

That's not true 😕

3 minutes ago, assntitties said:

What are u trying to say? It doesnt make sense. You crop few messages out of context and only these after u already got muted.

I gave u warning even yesterday that u was racist toward kurdish people (1minute mute) but seems like u don't understand and today u continue to being annyoing on server and provoke people so u got longer mute. Its simple as that.

I have not provoked anyone since the 2 hours you have been provoking me. 

'14 year kid , Turkish Kid etc..'

Edited by Hitman1905
4 minutes ago, assntitties said:

I'm humiliated just because I'm Turkish, but I didn't do anything ridiculous, so you muted me for 12 hours.

2 minutes ago, Hitman1905 said:

Don't lie to me

You always doing it 

First - You mocked of my age '14 year kid' 

Second - i didn't insult or another about Kurdish I just said I don't like that race. after Your says 'racist'

That's not true 😕

I have not provoked anyone since the 2 hours you have been provoking me. 

'14 year kid , Turkish Kid etc..'

Yep I said you are 14 cuz you were telling us you are 18.

You said I hate kurdish people and if I am lying,you can send some ss here to proof it.

Still waiting for another questions...

Just now, Civan said:

Yep I said you are 14 cuz you were telling us you are 18.

You said I hate kurdish people and if I am lying,you can send some ss here to proof it.

Still waiting for another questions...

I've never said my age in this game.

And Who are you? waiting for questions. that fun 

1 minute ago, Civan said:

As I can see you know who I am,otherwise you wouldn`t report me.

I should take care of turkish people thats why I am waiting for ur questions.

You've always punished me so heavy .

Now I really want to play like a human and get out.

Your friend cursed my family and grand parents but you didn't do anything .

5 minutes ago, Hitman1905 said:

You've always punished me so heavy .

Now I really want to play like a human and get out.

Your friend cursed my family and grand parents but you didn't do anything .

Your heaviest punishment was like an hour.Can you proof it if I mute you longer?

10 minutes ago, Civan said:

Your heaviest punishment was like an hour.Can you proof it if I mute you longer?

You threw mute 1 hour for my only slightest profanity.

But i mean , your friend cursed my parents , grandparents like an 4 days ago , but you still didn't do anything

And let the authorities decide 

You always provoking me and punishing me heavy.

It's enough. I just wanna play own game and go out. 

in our last fight you reported to your friend , after he muted me heavy /12 Hours/ its enough

If you want, do your job properly .to me

And don't mocking my age anymore . You just bigger 1 year than me 

Edited by Hitman1905

please provide us a clear & easy to understand explanation with translation if possible, we have done some investigation but, we need more info to give a final decision about what’s going on, this report will stay opened until it’s solved. 

Note: please reply if only you have something important to say (i.g. do not reply with “lol’s”, emojis or anything else stupid) & we’ll take actions.

18 minutes ago, Haxardous said:

please provide us a clear & easy to understand explanation with translation if possible, we have done some investigation but, we need more info to give a final decision about what’s going on, this report will stay opened until it’s solved. 

Note: please reply if only you have something important to say (i.g. do not reply with “lol’s”, emojis or anything else stupid) & we’ll take actions.

You closed other topic becuse it should be here ik it.But that was not real he did not send all screenshots.I will send and translate all.He can`t interfere with my job.

IMG_1517.PNG

IMG_1518.PNG

IMG_1519.PNG

13 minutes ago, Civan said:

You closed other topic becuse it should be here ik it.But that was not real he did not send all screenshots.I will send and translate all.He can`t interfere with my job.

IMG_1517.PNG

IMG_1518.PNG

IMG_1519.PNG

In first picture funun says to his friend eat my dick.Then I`m warning them because they don`t know what rules are.And panzer starts to complain about it.Says you muted me cuz I said amk.You must mute them too.After that I`m saying him to, you know what rules are but they don`t.And he says if I know,they should know too and says you can teach them rules with muting them.Then I`m saying him to shut up,you can`t teach me my job.Then he starts to say Civan stop provoke.

In second picture I`m saying him you can send screenshot to admin.Then he says come discord and let`s talk long.Also he says what is your problem since weeks.And I`m saying him you told me to mute them,it`s none of your business.And still complains about his 30 minutes mute.Also says mute them,these insults make me uncomfortable.Then says if someone insults and doesn`t know rules don`t care and send them mute.Then I`m going to be bored about that conversation and telling him will you shut up?

In third picture he says go and tell this ass but come alone.And he tries to compare these insults and still wants to mute them.And he thinks he is right and in final sentence he says I`m going to get mute just because I told them.Finally as you can see I muted him.

I hope you can give a decision right now.

I can confirm this, Panzer is constantly wanting to mute some other turks because they say some slighty offensive words on chat. That being said he is not even involved he just want moderators to mute other players because he says so. But when he gets warned for being annoying he gets mad on us for not doing our job and starts being provocative. Then he gets mute and gets surprised. Panzer use some fucking common sense and stop being an idiot. 

Sorry for harsh words but he really can't understand.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Cena locked this topic