• DeadLine
    • Destruction Derby
    • Never The Same
    • Reach The Flag
    • Shooter
    • Race

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, AaronAverage said:

I've been away for a long time from this server and revisited it the other day and now I am regularly playing on it again. So I gotta ask - what happened to manhunt, why is it gone? I've actually liked it really much back in the days.

what was your old ign?

• 1 month later...
43 minutes ago, mr.reese said:

I like DD and NTS the most but i really like CTF and i'm so sad players don't really like it. It can be so fun. 
I delivered 494 flags at CTF. Anyone get bigger number?

I think I did more, will check later.

Edit: I have 885 flags delivered!

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/29/2019 at 8:51 PM, AaronAverage said:

I've been away for a long time from this server and revisited it the other day and now I am regularly playing on it again. So I gotta ask - what happened to manhunt, why is it gone? I've actually liked it really much back in the days.

The old (and new) admins never really liked MH much or at all really. I think warp switched it for SH, but that was in like 2014 or so.

Obviously I preferred MH, and I mean I hate SH, but it's hard to tell what other people prefer. Its hard to figure out if the server back then with MH was popular for it or if it was just more people playing MTA, but MH was more about teamwork than SH, probably another reason why certain people wanted it taken down, same with CTF. The admins deleted Mower Rampage or Taxi Wars in CTF and said the above MH was ''buggy'', which was really just code for dislike of the gamemode itself, as they left the almighty CTF Cookie on... problem is without teamwork it becomes an arcade with each player in his own cubicle... and when there was a gamemode that literally consisted of blocking like CTF's mower rampage, when there was no ghost mode on NTS, and when people were cursing at each other on ManHunt, you can see that the rise of the Homo Adminus would cater to his own species and not take a liking to it all. I'm honestly not sure if the better votes SH has was manufactured and encouraged by those admins with the map deletions or if SH is genuinely popular.

1 hour ago, ChickenAttack said:

The old (and new) admins never really liked MH much or at all really. I think warp switched it for SH, but that was in like 2014 or so.

Obviously I preferred MH, and I mean I hate SH, but it's hard to tell what other people prefer. Its hard to figure out if the server back then with MH was popular for it or if it was just more people playing MTA, but MH was more about teamwork than SH, probably another reason why certain people wanted it taken down, same with CTF. The admins deleted Mower Rampage or Taxi Wars in CTF and said the above MH was ''buggy'', which was really just code for dislike of the gamemode itself, as they left the almighty CTF Cookie on... problem is without teamwork it becomes an arcade with each player in his own cubicle... and when there was a gamemode that literally consisted of blocking like CTF's mower rampage, when there was no ghost mode on NTS, and when people were cursing at each other on ManHunt, you can see that the rise of the Homo Adminus would cater to his own species and not take a liking to it all. I'm honestly not sure if the better votes SH has was manufactured and encouraged by those admins with the map deletions or if SH is genuinely popular.

MANHUNT WAS BEST+BEST Mode I had bad pc and I could not play cs 1.6  I was playing dust_2 at mrgreen xd

• 2 months later...
54 minutes ago, Matoosh said:

Type Code Amounts Percents
Never The Same NTS 756 38,03%
Reach The Flag RTF 279 14,03%
Shooter SH 287 14,44%
Destruction Derby DD 653 32,85%
DeadLine DL 13 0,65%
Race Race 2909  

Where do u even bring these numbers from