Mr. Green Gaming

MTA Racing Tutorials || PART 2 || 45 cuts for San Andreas racing

4 hours ago, ChickenAttack said:

nice one but u can't teach that shit ur either born with it or not, or u train a 4 yr old kid to do it 8 hrs a day like how they get the chess masters when they're young

In this case im all against your opinion my friend. As for an example I will just say I have never used some of the cuts Blade suggested and now when I know them, I try to follow such way when im approaching it.

2 hours ago, FALTy said:

In this case im all against your opinion my friend. As for an example I will just say I have never used some of the cuts Blade suggested and now when I know them, I try to follow such way when im approaching it.

You have to have great memory to memorize these specific ones. What's even harder is a lot of this stuff is general, like avoiding lamp-posts or racing style like taking curve arcs, and that can't be learned, can only be learned if you have great memory or instincts.

10 hours ago, ChickenAttack said:

You have to have great memory to memorize these specific ones. What's even harder is a lot of this stuff is general, like avoiding lamp-posts or racing style like taking curve arcs, and that can't be learned, can only be learned if you have great memory or instincts.

You gotta remember these guys have been doing this for years.

For us it seems impossible but for them  its just another race day lol