Mr. Green Gaming

League of Legends TFT

Cena

Hey guys, want a TFT tournament and winner gets GCs/VIP? I want to see how many players are interested first. If I see good amount I will post more information about the tournament soon. Just post your name below if you have interest. 

ALSO post which region you play on in LoL. We will hold the tournament in the region of the majority of players. 

👍

TFT is not really luck, as long as you know what to buy. 

I will provide more information during the first week of November for what we will be doing exactly! So stay tuned!! 

Also if you have friends who are not in Mr Green but would be interested into joining us. Feel free to invite them to our discord or here. 

3 hours ago, Cena said:

TFT is not really luck, as long as you know what to buy. 

I will provide more information during the first week of November for what we will be doing exactly! So stay tuned!! 

Also if you have friends who are not in Mr Green but would be interested into joining us. Feel free to invite them to our discord or here. 

5 friends by me :d

The names so far are: 

• Laca
  • Kreator
  • Kneelz
  • baran (is that your MTA nick? xD)
  • Nibje
  • Cena
  • Witcher
  • Ulas

So far 8 names which is good for a TFT game. We will play in EUNE since most of us are there. However, the RP rewards will be given to you in your main account if you play in a different region. 

The reward will be 10 euros worth of Riot Points. 

5v5 is not possible at the moment as we are not that much. What we can do for next time is Each one of you guys try and form up a team consist of 5 players. Then submit your team with the players names (When I make a topic for it in the future). 

How do you guys want to play TFT? Just 1 game and the winner of this one game takes the reward? Or shall we make it 8 games of TFT and each rank gives you points and at the end the highest points wins? I do prefer the other one since TFT is kinda depending on luck a little bit, so 1 game won't be fair imo. Let me know what you guys suggest. 

If you have a question feel free to ask!

On 10/28/2019 at 8:30 PM, nevernotatall said:

5 friends by me :d

They need to post here and show interest. Otherwise nvm them. 

• 5 months later...

We will play in West since most of us are in there. We will play 1 game of TFT. Rewards will be as follows: 

1st: 10,000 GCs

2nd: 7,500 GCs

3rd: 5,000 GCs

Rest get nothing :D If we get enough players who are not from Mr. Green. I will change the rewards to Riot Points.

We will play on Friday, 8th of May 19:00 Click here to convert to local time. So we all have time to practice till the day comes. I hope we can make it and become 8 players at least. I highly recommend we become 8, 16, 24, 32...etc (Add 8 each time). 

If you guys want to invite your friends, then go ahead and do so. It is totally fine. 

If you have any questions or something unclear, go ahead and say it.