the first who isult me is hitman as showen in screen said shutup morocan

i answered stfup little kid

i got muted and hitman not

so admin has personel problem with me and provokin me everytime we play nts

so ....

evidence SS

you can judge yourself

Capture d’écran (17).png

really no raison .. ask admin jack123 this guy kreator always provoking me and laughting on me .. and i didnt talk to hitman but he said sut up moroco so i reply to him same thing

i dont have any problem with any other admins ..onlt this kreator have personnel issue with me so... its worried

thank you CENA

Edited by mounir866

First of all stop playing the victim kiddo, everyone knows your real face, LOL. 

You always provoke, insult, and feel protected by Sandro, so when someone mute you there's no reason huh? How is shut up morocan an insult? But when someone goes against you, you keep insulting them (in this case, shut the fuck up kid). You do this with Akeno,Sandy,Gold,Me,Hitman ,Jap, etc etc, so are we really the problem, or you are? What a coincidence everyone provokes you, the fine little guy who never types anything in chat. Stfu :)

Edited by pekipeki4

I was there and job has partly right. He was ok he wasnt insulting except this. Gold and Job always ram each other at NTS, they are big rivals who always have big fights... they dont like and always provoke  each other. I think 30 days mute is ridiculous in this case, 30 mins could be more than enough, but actually no mute needed... 

He was biased

Edited by mr.reese
1 hour ago, mr.reese said:

I was there and job has partly right. He was ok he wasnt insulting except this. Gold and Job always ram each other at NTS, they are big rivals who always have big fights... they dont like and always provoke  each other. I think 30 days mute is ridiculous in this case, 30 mins could be more than enough, but actually no mute needed... 

He was biased

Thanks man for ur review .. 

this guy have really issue with me .. and he use his admin power for to satisfying his friends grom and peki .. another 2 provokiting kids..

is it admin allowed to provoke players ?!!

well I can see that it’s allowed LOL

1 hour ago, mounir866 said:

Thanks man for ur review .. 

this guy have really issue with me .. and he use his admin power for to satisfying his friends grom and peki .. another 2 provokiting kids..

is it admin allowed to provoke players ?!!

well I can see that it’s allowed LOL

If admins are using double standards then they're in the wrong. But are they, I'll send this guy in to solve it

Ok, people seem to get too interested about whats going on, so i guess i have to reply this magnificent topic already. My conclusion of this topic, if we just count this topic, is that Gold is abuser who continously provoke and annoy players. Job is the angel, barely talk to players and hes pretty much always innocent. Taste it for a bit. I actually didnt want to spend my time defending something that doesnt exist, especially when Job is involved. Job never tell the truth or the whole story, just like this topic. Very one sided. This guy has continously provoked me ever since i started on this server, obviously HE is the one having issues with me, and tbh, i CAN NOT tell why. In fact, he never backs up his claims or "points" when he opens his mouth. Its all from lying, provoking to this kind of bs topic. This punishment of 30 days (or 3 months as i actually would like to) is obviously not only judged by this specific situation. I have been nice towards Job that i havent muted him earlier, cause of his repeatedly annoying/provoking behaviour, not just against me. 

So ill keep the story short where all these things started happening.When Job came back to MrGreen about a year ago i told him asap that i didnt want any kind of fight or trouble with him. He started off nicely by leaving me alone, not ramming me, not provoking me or anything. We could even laugh at times if something funny happened. Then some months ago Job insulted Sandy saying "fuck you polish fuck" or something like that, i muted Job (i was doing my Job hehe) and immediately after that (in same context) he started trying to ram me and just block my way. Ever since that, Job have been on my ass day after day, more and more. At first i tried to ignore him and just leave it. But things got worse. So i decided after some time to treat Job exactly as he treats me. I have been (kind of) provoking him back by acting exactly like he acts to me, with that being said, being disrespectful, laughing at me if i fail, being icecold and just care about myself, being narcissistic. At the beginning when i just tried to ignore this Asshole i couldve muted him for months already. But i didnt. I tried to actually genuinely give him an honest attempt to look good in my eyes, but hes so hateful it even scares me. This guy has no self conscience, no empathy, no balls, no brain and no arguments. So its completely dangerous and naive he can even still play at MrGreen.

The server have been very peacefully and enjoyable since i muted Job, thats a fact.

I will not unmute you, i will make it 3 months, you really deserve more, but im nice.

Edit: People like MoroccanJob gets special treatment cause they over and over again show same behaviour, we admins arent robots, we can read situations and make patterns. This punishment is well measured.

Edited by Kreator
  • Berg locked this topic