Mr. Green Gaming

mod/admin app

Laca

Gameserver: mix

Country of origin: Czech republic

Link to Steam Community profile *: not using

Discord name **: Laca #2903

Ingame name: laca

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Yo, my name is Martin ✌️... I graduated from high school of architecture year ago, now I work in a construction company, but i can still play anytime i want, cuz i always have a laptop with me.

I am smoking weed grass and tabacco, drinking alot...

Im playing here on mrgreen since 2014, that day i downloaded mta for fun, and tried first server i clicked on (mrgreen gaming) since that i never tried any more servers, cause this is funny and good enough for me, there are good modes that i like etc etc. And i think i know alot of ppl on this server from mix and I have an overview about mix, who is pro player/provokater/insulter/blocker etc (even i was bad for some time) but these days finished long time ago, atleast in my opinion, i think even some people thinks i changed from retarded insulting guy on respectifull person xd, for now and some last months i didnt have any problem with anyone i think.. we all know that me got personal experience with bans/mutes (Thank you Stig and Cena for this beautifull expiriences ❤️), so i know some borders that people shouldnt go over, talking about muting/banning/marking...Thats all i got, thanks for reading

Edited by Laca
2 hours ago, Laca said:

Gameserver: mix

Country of origin: Czech republic

Link to Steam Community profile *: not using

Discord name **: Laca #2903

Ingame name: laca

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin: Yo, my name is Martin ✌️... I graduated from high school of architecture year ago, now I work in a construction company, but i can still play anytime i want, cuz i always have a laptop with me.

I am smoking weed grass and tabacco, drinking alot...

Im playing here on mrgreen since 2014, that day i downloaded mta for fun, and tried first server i clicked on (mrgreen gaming) since that i never tried any more servers, cause this is funny and good enough for me, there are good modes that i like etc etc. And i think i know alot of ppl on this server from mix and I have an overview about mix, who is pro player/provokater/insulter/blocker etc (even i was bad for some time) but these days finished long time ago, atleast in my opinion, i think even some people thinks i changed from retarded insulting guy on respectifull person xd, for now and some last months i didnt have any problem with anyone i think.. we all know that me got personal experience with bans/mutes (Thank you Stig and Cena for this beautifull expiriences ❤️), so i know some borders that people shouldnt go over, talking about muting/banning/marking...Thats all i got, thanks for reading

ACCEPTED

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Berg locked this topic