Mr. Green Gaming

Mute avoiding /(Discord)/ THEMorrocanJob

pekipeki4

1. Name of the person: THEMorrocanJob

2. What server: Mix Server

3. Reason why he/she should be banned: Okay, so let's make this clear. It's not a secret Job is in problem with everyone including me, and it's not secret we play his maps to bring his tops down. Today, me and grom played and bring down like 3 of his tops, and i've like texted him rip tops or something, /lol him if he fails, which i don't think breaks any rule, in fact, there we're mods online so i'l cut that part. The guy was so mad when grom took his Dont Stay, he turns his discord and insults (Let's not forget the fact he is MUTED FOR A REASON by GOLDBERG), after that keeps talking when i lol him on discord, which shows on the pictures below. He MUTE AVOID, + INSULT. These proofs should be enough and this toxic person should be banned. :) Peace!

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.pngScreenshot_2.thumb.png.cc1b571ec00dc4276ae5a14482fe0530.png

Yeah he says provocation because i /lol him and his mind is not letting him shut up, so he does what he did, write via discord. 
Even if some admins clarify this as provocation which TOTALY isn't, that still doesnt change the fact he insulted + mute evaded :)

Peace one more time! :) 

Edited by pekipeki4

haahahahahahahahah OMG i cant stop laughting

who the hell told you leosicker is  THEmorocanJOB your SS is totaly useless ..maybe this guy leosicker is you or grom and its your new plane to prevent the ban option .. because its your last choice ...

hahahahha OMG poor kid

BTW check my post for the real problem

1 minute ago, mounir866 said:

leosicker is you or gromghost or another hater LOL .... but JOB is here for you ...😁

Evidence is clear, you insult when we laugh at you and than "collect evidence" when we "provoke" Morrocan, chill down and let admins decide, quit spamming your useless facts :)

1 hour ago, pekipeki4 said:

Screenshot_3.png

here we can see you hided F3 PM message from grom LOOOOL

you both of you planing this before togherther hahahah and you decided to make name leosicker is Discord and say shit things to prevent my ban

OMG you must be crazy in your brain ..

😂

10 minutes ago, mounir866 said:

here we can see you hided F3 PM message from grom LOOOOL

you both of you planing this before togherther hahahah and you decided to make name leosicker is Discord and say shit things to prevent my ban

OMG you must be crazy in your brain ..

😂

What you just said is COMPLETELY wrong,it's not even associated with you and if needed i can provide full picture to admin :)

Funny and funny, but truth will come and slap you in the face ;) 

Edited by pekipeki4
1 hour ago, pekipeki4 said:

What you just said is COMPLETELY wrong,it's not even associated with you and if needed i can provide full picture to admin :)

Funny and funny, but truth will come and slap you in the face ;) 

i see you are editing your posts every single minute ... because you dont know what to say .. you know that was not expected to see your blocking SS ... LOL  am muted but not blinded ...

now just take a sit and watch 😚

Just now, mounir866 said:

i see you are editing your posts every single minute ... because you dont know what to say .. you know that was not expected to see your blocking SS ... LOL  am muted but not blinded ...

now just take a sit and watch 😚

I edit my posts so others can read it nice and without having to figure out what i'm saying. Something you don't know about, since your english level is equivalent to my rl piloting skills :) ( We both don't have any)

LOL i know you hands are shaking now ... just go pickup ur daily weed dos ..and its my last reply .. i dont even have time to reply to a kid like you... i just wana proof to admins that am totaly right and the provokator is both of you .. am done with you kid ..you got ur today slap . BYE

Edited by mounir866

Okay so Job is saying he isn't Leosicker and Peki is saying Job is Leosicker. Easy solution: Ban Leosicker from discord. 

Now the provoking part between the both of you is very childish. I want to treat you like grown ups and just tell each one of you to /ignore the other, but I don't know if any of you will do that. 

So Job should be muted. He is already by Gold. 

If I see any of you having trouble again ingame, discord or forums. I will ban both of you. Get along or /ignore each other. 

• Cena locked this topic