Mr. Green Gaming

#1 DD Tournament.

1 hour ago, ChickenAttack said:

There was teaming, but its because no one remembered to take nametags off and didn't know how (do we know now or no?). Camping is often subjective, I don't think there was too much of it, don't be so dramatic about it

It was impossible to take off. There wasn't suitable script to do it on DD. If it would be, Dubby would turn off 

16 minutes ago, ChickenAttack said:

Didn't we have this script in a variant of SH we had, or cargame or deadline I can't remember?

It's not implemented for DD. You can't turn pn script by cmd. Of course, it should be made before tournament but I wouldn't wait for them if they would implement it during tournament.

Edited by Matoosh

I didnt attend this tournament, just wanna say something. 

Teaming and camping is an eternal problem on DD mode. Player number on the server is so low sometimes only a few players online. Several players teaming on the server which is totally OK. I have only a few teammates so i can see this situation clearly. So, the first thing which annoy me is the fact players teaming when number of players is low. For example: There are 2 players from MR and 3 players from KoM and 2 players without team. 2 MR and 3 KoM players won't kill eachother because they are in the same clan, but they are teaming with different clan members and non team players too, which will result 5 players who teaming and 2 who is not. I think this could be really annoying to a new player who just joined server, or to players who don't have any teammates. I think this could be frighten away new players and for players who don't have teammates is not a fair thing. I know you can't do shit about it because players will play the way they want.
I just want to ask you guys, if the number of players is low please don't teaming because it isn't FAIR. 

Second thing is camping which came up in the tournament too as i read comments. So, for example there are  10 players online, from 3 different teams and 2-3 non-team players. As everybody knows there are players who have a lot of teammates (not talking about clans, teammates who won't kill) and many times they have actually no enemies on a DD map except 2-3 players. (I don't really understand how they enjoy the game with a tons of teammates) So, players like this just wait and driving around on the map... I could name a few guys who do this... so they have no enemies, while others have and they just wait, driving around, while others kill their enemies to that point when only teammates left. 

I know you don't want to kill your mate, destroy friendships. Think about other players who don't have teammates or new players. I just want to ask you again guys, please PLAY FAIRLY if the number of players is low!